6

Avni: Wah Mr Neil Khanna Wah! What a nice way to satisfy your needs and seek your revenge. I never thought you would stoop so low. How could you do this.

Neil: Oh hello miss Mehta! You're 5 minutes early(smirks) 

A tear escaped from Avni's eye and this broke Neil's heart.

Avni: You know what Neil. You won't understand what's pain. You are just blinded by your revenge and your fake pride...... Avni said and turned back to leave but Neil grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Avni was flabbergast by this act. Neil fixed his gaze upon her eyes and stared her angrily. No one hurts Neil Khanna's ego. No one!

Neil: Look who's talking about pain. This word doesn't suit you Avni..... He pushed her away and turned his face to the other side  while Avni was sobbing silently.

Avni:I'm not a slut Neil! I thought you would have understand me and the reason behind my actions but you turned out like others.... She wiped her tears and left.

Neil felt a sharp pain in his heart and felt sorry for Avni.

Neil:(to himself) No Neil. She betrayed you and broke your trust. You are supposed to hate her. But why do I feel so weak in front of her. Why do I feel butterflies and sparks in my stomach when she's around. Noo this means nothing. You have to torture her and only torture her.

That day Neil gave Avni a lot of files and cases to work on and it was really late in the night. Avni sighed when she finally completed all the works assigned. She went out and waited for a good 15 minutes before Neil came out too. He saw that Avni was alone in this deserted area. Neil wasn't this bad to leave a girl in such a situation.

Neil: Avni get in the car. I'll drop you

Avni just ignored him and kept on waiting for a transport and this infuriated Neil.

Neil: Are you deaf or dumb. Didn't you hear me. Get in the car.

Avni: I'm not your slave Neil. I can manage

Avni went a little further and Neil grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him. Neil got carried away and there was a cute silence for a while before Avni spoke.

Avni: Neil leave me(stern voice)

Neil let Avni go and pointed his eyes towards the car. Avni being Avni refused again.

Neil: Don't test my patience Avni get in the car

Avni:No

Neil:It wasn't a question. 

Neil carried her in bridal style and put her in the car. Avni was struggling innocently to free herself from Neil's grip but he was way much stronger.

They both left the police station and Avni frowned at Neil. The weather started to deteriorate and Neil has always been scared of adverse weather. Seeing him terrified like this Avni couldn't help but chuckle at his state.

Neil: funny much?(upset and funny look)

Avni managed to control her laughter and decided to switch on the radio to cheer Neil's mood a bit.

Na Janay kab se Ummidein kuch baki hain 

Mujhe tumhari yaad kyun  ati hain

Na Janay kab se........

Avni gave Neil a surprised look and Neil kept on staring her as they weren't expecting this song.

Door jitna bhi tum mujhse pass teray mein

Ab to aadat si hein mujhko aise jinay mein

Zindagi se koi shikwa bhi nehi hein

Ab to zinda hun mein iss neele aasman mein

Neil was trying his best to ignore the song and the memories that were in his head but it was difficult and the same goes to Avni.

Chahat aisi hain yeh teri bharti jae

Aahat aisi hein yeh teri mujhko satae

Yaadein gehri hain itni dil doob jae

Aur ankhon mein yeh ghum num ban jae

He couldn't take it. His heart, conscious and emotions made him feel guilty for what he did with Avni. Neil was on the verge of crying.

Ab to aadat si hain mujhko aise jeene mein

Avni saw Neil struggling and realized that she wasn't the only one suffering. Feelings are mutual here! She immediately switched off the radio before this goes any further.

Time passed and the weather calmed down and without realizing Avni was in front of her building. She gave Neil an emotionless thank you and went upstairs immediately. Opening the house doors, she found that Riya was asleep. Thanking god, Avni went in her room and packed her stuffs for Goa. As soon as she was done she jumped on the bed thinking about where things went wrong between her and Neil.

A/n

Here it ends

As promised the double treat

Brace yourself cos the next chapter will be about Avneil's beautiful life and how it went wrong