3

Noo please don't leave me Avni. I won't be able to leave without you.

Then die (teary face)
Avni Noooo. don't go please
dont leave me
Don't leave me Please
Avniiii

These words kept on playing in avni's mind. She could now feel her eyes getting teary. It was all too much for her.
Avni:(In mind) No avni you can't be vulnerable. You have to do this. Act normal.
Neil was oggling her like a pervert. You could tell how difficult it was for him to control his hormones just by looking at the sweat beads on his forehead. Avni's exposed and perfectly toned legs were definitely affecting Neil.
Avni:(Fixing her gaze towards Neil) Good morning sir I'm Avni Mehta and I'm appointed as your new Secretary.

She was shocked to see Neil as her new boss but that was the play of destiny.

Neil: Yes I know that. You see now that you're my Secretary you have to take care of my personal and professional life as well so it will be hard. Can you do that.........He thought that it was the perfect moment for his revenge. Torturing Avni by givjng her extra and difficult tasks.
Avni:(in mind) Just as I thought. He wants revenge.
Avni:Yes sir it's my work. (She said firmly and with lots of confidence)

Neil nodded and Avni went in her cabin. She was obviously too tired to start working so she just rested her head on the table.
"Why are we ignoring each other? Why is he behaving so weird? I need to talk to him," She whispered to herself.
She got up and went towards Neil's cabin. She was about to enter the cabin when she heard something.

voice: Ohh Neil!(moans) I should get going before this gets too far. See you at the club tonight.
Neil:Yes baby! see you tonight.

The door opened and a girl came out while adjusting her top. This scene acted like a dagger which pierced Avni's heart.
Girl: Ohh so Neil called you too. Enjoy babes. He's too good (winks at Avni)

Avni didn't even bother replying her but felt a tear rolling down hwr cheek. She suddenly felt too hurt to go inside and went back in her cabin.
Avni:(to herself) This is all my fault. I turned him into this.(Crying)

Avni was busy sobbing when the landline phone started ringing. She wiped her tears immediately knowing that it was Neil.

A:Hello
N: Avni, come here immediately
A:sure sir

Avni wondered about what he wanted now and proceeded towards Neil's cabin. She opened the door and saw Neil looking at a file.

"Avni I don't want to go to work today,"
"Then don't go,"
"Are you serious Avni,"
"Nah idiot. Just go to work,"( facepalms herself)
Neil crashed his lip on avni's and pulled her into a deep kiss. It wasn't rough but passionate. Neil squeezed her butt making Avni smile and moan in the kiss.

Avni smiled when he saw Neil working but that smile quickly faded when she remembered what had happened previously. She cleared her throat drawing Neil's attention towards herself.

Neil:Ahh Avni come in (Smirks)
Avni came in and took a seat while Neil got up and and came behind her.
Neil: I know you're new but 2 days we will leave for an important work in Goa with the police force. Prepare yourself well.
Avni:(in mind)What! Why me? Why do good things happen to good people only.
Avni thought about refusing him but what came out was unexpected.
Avni: Yes sir!
Neil:Good!
Neil smirked and placed his cold hands on Avni's shoulder making her uncomfortable . Not sure if she was having some other feelings!