22-3 months later

Avni's POV

I can't believe it! It's been three month since all those dramas happened in my life. It was indeed one of the most hard moments in my life. Being a child without parents is actually one of the most difficult things in life. Lucky are those people who gets to be raised by people like Neela maa. Honestly if it hadn't been for her, I couldn't have make it through all these years. She raised and nurtured me like her own child despite being my step mom. She took care of me as if I was a delicate flower but she didn't forget to teach me about the thorns of life. I witnessed so many things; the tragic death of my parents, the negativity and evil side of my grandmother, the power of friendship and the power of jealousy, all these have surely taught me that life without problems isn't fun. 

I was always surrounded by good and bad people but Ali was the best. Losing him was really a jolt for me. It took me time to get out of that shock. Vidyut is now serving life imprisonment. All seems good but no, it's not. Since childhood I had only one mission, revenge. I was burning in fire of revenge until I met Neil.

Such fateful day it was! Meeting him was a coincidence, befriending him was something in my control but falling for him was never ever in my control. I never knew that I would fall for those hazel orbs. It was like magic and illusion merging at the same time.

" Dii, are you listening to me," said Riya who was busy telling me about the recent date with her new boyfriend.
While we were away in Goa, I never thought that Riya would actually get a boyfriend and surprisingly a handsome boyfriend
I've met him once, his name is vivaan kapoor and he is stupid hot. He has brown messy hair and flat forehead with a hard temple. His eyes are dangerously beautiful with a shade of electric blue. His nose are sharp and he has light beard with flawless fair skin. His jawline is as sharp as a dagger and not to mention his defined body. He was the perfect definition of sexy!
"What are you guys talking about," said Neela maa who suddenly entered the room with a pile of clothes.
"We were just talking about Riya's boyfriend," i rolled my eyes sassily which irritated Riya.
Neela maa has been better than she was three months ago. She is responding extremely well to treatments and that is a good sign.
"Speaking of boyfriend, where is your mr handsome Avni?" Neela maa asked while folding thr clothes and putting it back in the wardrobe.
"Oh he might be coming anytime. But why are you asking,"
"Nothing just like that," she replied with a very sceptical look which definitely was a hint of some mischivous they were planning.
We were all engrossed in our talks when i suddenly got a phone call.

A/n: it's not the end of book guys! I still have one last plot and trust me the last part will really shake you.
Some steamy avneil scenes are upcoming
Drop your views and dont forget to vote