2

Neil's POV

"Your defined curves turns me on," I whispered in the girl's ear. She leaned in and place a kiss on my lips. I immediately responded and kissed her back. She wasn't that good but she tasted nice. Without realising, my hands were under her top and I could tell she was enjoying it.
"Ahh Neil," she moaned.
"That's it baby girl.  i like it when you moan my name.

End of POV

This was a regular night for Neil; fucking some random girl in the club.  He was enjoying his evening when he got a call from DD and had to leave the girl wanting for more. He groaned and answered the call.

DD: Sir we found you a new secretary. Her name is..

DD was about to say her name but was interrupted by Neil

Neil: I don't care who she is. Just send her in my office tomorrow

Neil didn't even wait for DD's reply and he hung the phone. He went back in the room with a smirk on his face and continued with his previous actions.

Who could have the thought Neil would ruin his life like this.

Avni's POV

Voice:Missing him huh?
Avni:(Shocked) What are you doing here?
Voice: Shhhh Avni (Caresses her silky hair)
Avni: Vidyut get the hell away from me (Pushes Vidyut)
Vidyut: Come on now Avni. You are no longer committed to Neil now
Avni: I said get out from here.
Vidyut:Calm down sweetheart, I'm going. Besides you need time to think about what we talked(Smirked)
POV ends

After Vidyut left the room, Avni felt tears forming around her eyes. She was still not ready to confront Vidyut. She was having all kind of weird thoughts. What if Vidyut does what he said. What if I lose you etc... She pushed all the negative thoughts at the back of her head and went to sleep.

Avni you're going to regret this. This is what you get for breaking my heart; loneliness only loneliness. ( evil laughs)
More is to come. You're going to suffer. He kissed her neck harshly not bothering about the pain given to Avni. Leaving a couple of his rough connection on her neck, he attacked his lips until it was swollen.

Avni woke up with her eyes all red and face covered with cold sweat. She was white as if she saw a ghost.
"What kind of weird dream was that,"
she whispered to herself before checking the time. It was 7 am that means that she has to get ready for work.
She came out of her house wearing a black skirt that reached her mid thighs revealing her milky and perfectly toned legs along with a white long sleeved white blouse tucked in and her black heels. Her hair was in a neat bun and all she had on her face was mascara and red lipsticks. She was ready to kill.
It was her first day at work so she was a bit nervous but she remembered what Neela maa had said: Confidence is everything. She arrived at the IPS headquarters and sighed before going in. What she saw left her speechless and of course ruined her day.