8

Neil's POV
one week after meeting Avni.

Neil: Hey Ali can I have one cold coffee please
Ali: Sure yaar.

It was just a regular Friday for others but for me it was extra special. I had a day off and that mysterious girl Avni finally agreed to meet me.

I felt bad for breaking her phone and decided to to gift her a new one. Hope she likes it.

Chamko cafe was the best place to hangout with your friends or lovers. The owner, Ali is a very good friend of mine and the best part is that Avni is his best friend.

Being busy on my phone, I didnt realise that she was in front of me. Her off shouldered scarlet dress goes with her really well. I felt my heartbeat increase and I was prettt sure my cheeks were red.
Gosh what is happening to me.

Avni: Did you call me here to just to stare at me or did you call me here to stare at that irritating face of yours. (sassy tone)
Neil:(in mind) She's fire. We'll call her fire beauty. (Chuckles)

Avni: Why are you laughing now (annoyed)

Neil: Hey i thought we could be friends. ( pouts and fakes his anger)

Avni:(in mind) He lools cute tho!
End of POV

They talked and talked until they became best friends. They started meeting everyday and what had to happen happened. They fell in love and Neil proposed to her.

2 months later

Neil: So Avni how did you like it........... Neil asked pointing to the dress that he bought her.

Avni was lost in her own world of thoughts and wasn't even paying attention to his boyfriend and suddenly Neil shakes her bringing her back to reality.

Neil: Avni.... are you ok? You are not listening to what I'm saying.

Avni: I'm sorry I was just thinking about something else. What were you saying?

Neil gave her a puzzled face and continues with his talks and Avni was again lost in her deep thoughts. She was constantly thinking of one thing.

In Avni's mind

Voice: You don't want me to hurt your Neela maa right? So just do as I say.

These words kept on playing in Avni's mind.She was having cold sweats at the mere thoughts of her mom getting hurt. She couldn't afford losing her mother again but on the other hand she didn't want to hurt Neil. This was really a strange dilemma for her.

A/N: Oh no someone is blackmailing Avni and who do you think it might be?Sorry for being late but I promise to update 2 more chapters later. Also I've been thinking a lot about this book and there might be a sequel but for now just keep reading and voting.

Love Mansi