24

Updating after ages:) Read chap 23 to understand

Neil's POV

I woke up with a sore pain all over my body only to realise that Avni wasn't here. Where was she? I remember embracing her and making love to her for her birthday last night but now she has disappeared.

I shouted her name for a few times and I could hear sobs coming from the bathroom. I checked immediately and found Avni sitting and crying in the jacuzzi.

" Avni," I whispered." What happened Avni," I was panic stricken as if a piece of my heart just felt fire. She did not reply but instead continued to cry. I could hear my heart beats faster.

" Avni, what's wrong,? Have I done anything that I wasn't supposed to?" I aprproached her and put away the strand of hair from her face.

"Neil, she is back Neil. She will destroy us," She said, her eyes bloodshot red. Avni hugged me and continued to cry. Since when was Avni so vulnerable. It broke me. I caressed her and let her cry for a while before I took her out of the jacuzzi and put her on the bed.

" Avni, tell me clearly what's wrong," I asked still worried as heck.

" Vivaan, Riya's boyfriend is Dayawanti Mehta's assistant. They have held Riya captive and they called me saying if I wanted to save her then I should come alone along with you," 

Avni's worst fear, Dayawanti Mehta was back. She killed Avni's real parents so mercilessly and now wans to kill Avni. 

Vivaan as well is in this conspiracy. All those who hurt and make my Avni cry won't escape.

"Listen Avni I have a plan,"