Chapter 18

*Victoria's P.O.V*

I don't know how long I sat there for, I just cried and cried. People walked past, they didn't recognize me, I just had my head in my hands.

Crying.

I'm broken.

I'm hurting.

I've never been in this much shit.

Honestly, after every single thing I have been through. Every heart I have broken I finally know what it feels like, how the fuck have I been so heartless?!

I know it makes sense after my brother and everything, but I know what it feels like.

Eddie, why have I done this to him?!

I finally calmed down a little bit even though I am still dying inside.

I walked back to my dorm, once in there I changed into some jeans and a baggy top.

I need to find him.

I need to explain everything to him.

Kaylee saw me as I left the dorm, she hugged me for support.

"It will all be okay in the end" she said, its nice having a best friend who I can trust with anything.

Walking around the school, I stopped at the bench near the big trees. I sat down and looked around.

Seeing some lads playing football, I looked to see if Eddie was there, he was. With no shirt on, Zayn wasn't, Elton, Jack, and George were though. Surely you'd think one of them would be a little bit concerned with Zayn breaking his nose, but they aren't. The usual sluts were there too. Libbie was, wearing Eddie's shirt.

That's an obvious dig at me.

But why did he have to do it?

I know there is no excuse for this, I actually spilled coffee on me.

Tears sprung into my eyes, and I accidentally let one roll down my cheek. Eddie saw this, he started walking towards me, completely abandoning the game.

I walked off, I couldn't face it  anymore. I'm not sharing a room with that bitch no more either. Thankfully Kaylee has no room mate but she has a spare bed.

Before I make my move I have someone I wanted to see.

"Come in" shouted Mrs Quinn Williams, from inside her posh office.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT IN MOVING ME HERE? ITS MESSED ME UP. I'M NOT VICTORIA ANYMORE, AND NO IT ISN'T FOR THE GOOD. IT HASN'T MADE ME A BETTER PERSON BY MOVING ME HERE ITS MADE EVERYTHING WORSE!" I screamed at my mother, she flinched at my words.

"It will make you a better person" she said, going back to her stone faced self.

"It won't, its breaking me, it's tearing me apart slowly! All because of love! Who invented a stupid thing like that anyway?! You lost one of your children to love and pretty soon you are going to lose another one because I can't take this anymore! The staring, the constant bitching about me!" I shouted back at her, not understanding how she can't see the pain I'm in.

"You are staying here, stop mouthing off" she's obviously getting bored.

"You are a heartless cow! Do you know that?! You didn't even give a fuck when Shawn committed suicide! Did you?!" she remained silent after this.

"DID YOU?!" I screamed, louder and angrier than I ever have.

"And do you know what?! I bet if I committed suicide for the exact same reason, you wouldn't care! You wouldn't care about the fact that your only remaining child had just committed suicide! No you wouldn't! THE ONLY THING YOU WOULD CARE ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT IT WOULD LEAVE A BAD MARK ON YOUR SCHOOL, IT WOULD BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OF YOUR TOP SCHOOL. ALL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CARE. How can someone not even care about their own child enough to even be there for them!? You have never been there for me, whenever I needed you! You wonder why I turned out like I did! Because I have had to grow up, I've had to put on a brave face! I lost the only person who ever cared about me! Shawn cared about me, he wouldn't let you hurt me. But then Gemma broke his heart, Shawn was gone. I don't blame him because I'm beginning to realize why I never fall in love! So you know what SHOVE YOUR POSH SCHOOL UP YOUR ARSE!" crying as the words left my deep red lips.

She started crying, she tried to disguise it but after all these years she has finally realized how much of an unfit mother she is. And I don't give a fuck any more.

"You are staying here Victoria. Now please leave you've upset me" she said tight lipped.

"Have a taste of your own medicine," I said as I left.

Kaylee understood everything when I broke down to her. She helped me move everything of mine out of my room and into hers. She made me a hot chocolate and gave me some Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

"I'm going to go for a walk, I'll be back soon!" I said, walking out the door, I just needed some fresh air.

Walking around the whole school, I realized how much of a shit hole it was. Honestly, it's rubbish here. It doesn't deserve to be a school.

I saw Eddie walking towards me, we both stopped, looked each other in the eye...