Chapter 22

Walking around school now no one dare go near Kaylee, somehow that bitch Libbie has changed her. The thing is though, I'm not sure if it's for the best or the worst. She is still doing well in her lessons but she is shouting at teachers now. I'm quite worried about her. I'll tell you one thing though I would be even more worried if she left this school and went to my old one with vein head, she'd kill people with how bitchy they are.

"You have Geography today with player, you gonna skip?" asked Kaylee as I walked out of the bathroom wearing skin-tight, light blue ripped jeans and a stripy baggy jumper with some Uggs boots. My hair was in a high pony tail and minimum make up on. I can't be bothered with anything.

"No, I will not skip, I have skipped every Geography lesson for the past week. I think I best go in before I forget how to identify a rainforest, and stop it with the non-Kaylee talk, I'm not used to it," I replied picking up my bag and heading out the door, Kaylee just sighed.

Walking into Geography, I had some hope that someone would be sitting in my place so I get to sit at the other side of the classroom. Unfortunately, though that hadn't happened and I was still stuck sitting next to Eddie. The one who doesn't love me. The one who I love. The one.

"Hey" he said as I sat down, I didn't reply, I just glared at him. How the hell can he think everything is ok? It obviously isn't.

"Gather you aren't in a talking mood" he said looking down at his paper.

"Not that at all, don't you dare think that everything is ok with us, because it isn't" I hissed back at him, continuing my glaring.

"Listen we need to talk" he said.

"I'm not going to be played by you" I said a little louder, ok, yes maybe I am trying to embarrass him and cause some banter. He just looked at me. Stood up on the chair, this is it. This is the moment when he humiliates me by telling everybody about my brother, this is the moment when he tells everyone how much of a bitch I am. This is the moment my life is over.

What he did next surprised me, surprised the class, and surprised everyone.

"Listen, Victoria Williams is a player, I'm a player, but I changed and deep down she has too. Tori is a lot more than what you see, she is beautiful, she isn't a slag like others. She's completely different to any girl you will ever meet, she is a 100% nutter and most of all, to me she is absolutely perfect. Victoria, I never knew how to say this before, or how to react when someone said it to me, but from the bottom of my heart I adore you. I love you."

Those words came from Eddie Lawson's mouth. For me. Not Libbie or any of the other girls he has been out with but for me, the average Victoria.

What did I say? Nothing.

Did we kiss like in all the romantic films? Not a chance in hell.

Did we argue? Nope.

I ran.

And I ran.

And I continued running until I couldn't run no more.

Falling against the tree out of breath, I could hear footsteps behind me.

Sitting there crying, someone came and sat beside me, with an arm around me.

"I don't understand you at all" he said, in case you haven't already guessed it's Eddie.

"There's nothing to understand, I'm a no one, simple as that" I replied, still sobbing.

"You aren't a no one, not to me anyway, you are everything, no one actually matters to me anymore, they are all false friends or sluts"