Chapter 6

I closed the door, reluctantly. I didn't want to be stuck in a room alone with the queen bitch.

Unfortunately, all lessons were finished and I had nowhere else to go since Kaylee was out jogging.

"Well, if it isn't little miss perfect" super whore said from her side of the room where she was typing away on her white dell laptop.

"Well, if it isn't little miss desperate" I fake smiled at her. She looked up from the screen of her laptop

"Desperate? I happen to have a boyfriend thank you. One that loves and cares about me"

"Haha!" I threw my head back and laughed

"You know what? You're jealous" She smirked.

"Jealous?! Oh my! If you only knew!" I sat on my bed and got my pink mac book pro out from one of my suitcases that had been dropped off. I didn't really need it but I just wanted to make her jealous with my brand new laptop.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"A boyfriend that loves you? Puhlease!"

"Jealousy is a cruel thing" She tutted.

"Oh, I'm Libbie and my boyfriend loves me soooo much!" I mimicked in a high pitched voice

"Stop that"

"We're going to get married and have children and grow old together!" I threw my arms in the air for extra effect.

"Stop it!" I hadn't known her long but I knew that I hated her and that this was my opportunity.

"He doesn't love you! He doesn't even like you!" I laughed.

"And how would you know that?" She smirked

"If he did, he wouldn't ask me out" Her smirk fell from her face.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"You can come in if you like?" I offered Kaylee

"Sure?"

"It's my room too" I smiled and opened the door for her.

"What the..." Kaylee trailed off

"YOU STUPID WHORE!" Libbie shouted at one of the two guilty looking girls.

"I'm sorry Libbie, I-" Said the red-headed one.

"Enough!"

"Who put a stick up her arse?" I asked, laughing to the blonde girl. She didn't reply.

"You!" Libbie squealed.

"You!" I said in the best happy voice I could. I held out my arms like I was about to hug her. "It's been so long, girl! How have you been?" I put on one of those fake accents that people like Libbie would have.

"You bitch!"

"Thank you!"

"What?"

"Bitch is a dog, a dog barks, bark grows on trees, trees are nature, and natures beautiful! You said I was beautiful so thank you!"

"It wasn't a fricking complient!"

"That wasn't very lady like now was it? Using that sort of language!" Kaylee was laughing.

"What?"

"Get to your room this instant!" I pointed with one finger to the ceiling. I don't know why but I just did.

"Huh?" I love confusing people.

"Don't backchat me!" I crossed my arms over my chest

"Freak"

"Starting bitch?" I puffed out my chest and walked towards her "Come at me bro!" Kaylee was howling with laughter.

"Your crazy!" She stormed out and slammed the door.

The red-headed girl let out a small giggle before making her expression blank.

"Such a slut" I laughed

The girl giggled again but this time, didn't cover it up.

"I've never seen anyone stand up to Libbie that way" said the blonde

"It was awesome!" the other added.

"Yeah, well that's nothing" I went to stand in front of them "I'm Victoria"

"Hannah" Said the blonde.

She was really pretty, with platinum-blonde hair and big hazel eyes. She didn't wear much make up because she truly didn't need it.

"I'm Aimee" the other one said, shyly.

She was also rather pretty. Her hair was a fiery red with natural looking curls that cascaded over her shoulders. What I noticed first though was she had near black eyes that was shining in the light.

"You're new, aren't you?" Hannah said

"Yeah. If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to piss her off so much" I pointed my thumb towards the door.

"Well" Aimee giggled "She wanted revenge on you so she came up with this plan that if you didn't look as hot then no-one would be interested in you, so she told us to cut up your nicest clothes" she giggled again.

"But we accidentally cut up her clothes instead" Hannah finished

I was silent for a moment before bursting out in laughter.

What a douche!

"Why are you even friends with... that?" I asked, laughter still clear in my voice.

"She compliments us" Hannah replied simply

"Huh?" Kaylee said from my side, I had forgotten she was there as well.

"She means that they all look good together" I explained

"Oh"

"Hey" Aimee said "Are you entering the competition tomorrow?"

"What competition?"

"You know, the singing one. It's stupid really but you seem like the kind of person to do that sort of thing" She smiled.

"I don't know"

"Think about it" she looked at the screen on her blackberry "Well we have to be going but hey, how about we hang out tomorrow? At the show? You'll be there right?"

"Yeah, sure" I smiled to them as they walked out.

All because her 'boyfriend' likes someone else more than her and she has to get revenge which by the way was a major FAIL!

Well...

...two can play at that game.