Chapter 32

AN,

Hey its Lia, thank you for being patient and understanding that things are a bit difficult at the minute but I have tried to make this chapter as exciting as I could, so I hope I have delivered!

Next update: Wednesday (by Jade)

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan and even tell your friends!

Lia oxox

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slowly walking back I saw Kaylee walking towards me, she's just back from her date with Justin, she saw my face which I'm guessing is pale and shocked.

"Right I'm guessing you just want to be alone, so I'm going to get rid of Robbie for you," said Kaylee, becoming super best friend, she's brill at that.

I stayed around the corner and leant against the wall, I don't really know how to take this. Eddie, Robbie and Zayn apparently they all 'like' me. I don't know which one to choose, should I choose any of them? I have no reason not to, but I have no reason to either.

"Tell her, I'll see her tomorrow and to look at the note under her pillow," the words came from Robbie's mouth clear as day when I he left my dorm, I walked around the corner but fell to the floor,

"Shit!" shouted Kaylee as she came running over to me, Robbie following her.

I didn't remember anything else.

Until I woke up in a white room. In a white bed. With nothing but white around me.

"Victoria," said a voice gently coming through the door, I came around properly and realised it was my mum,

"What?" I asked, sitting up and roughly tying the bobble which was around my wrist into my messy hair.

"I was worried about you," she said,

"Well, I'm fine I just want to go back to my dorm and rest," I said, a little bit kinder than I had hoped,

"You can, but I'm sorry for everything," she said as I got up to leave.

Seems about right, my apparent 'health scare' means she almost lost me too. Hmm, that wouldn't look well on her records would it? Losing both her children from suicide, it would make her look like the reason, it probably might be. Yes she has apologised, but I'm not forgiving her that easily.

Walking back to my dorm I saw Libbie walking towards me, I knew there was no one behind me so I got ready for her to start shouting at me, I couldn't exactly punch her could I? Not when she is pregnant.

"Tori," she said, I was quite shocked, not that she called me Tori, more of the fact in was a nice almost caring voice which I never expected from Libbie, "I know we aren't best of friends, in fact we probably hate each other, but I hope you are okay, I heard about you fainting and I hope you do talk to Eddie, please," she finished her sentence and without letting me reply she turned around and walked off, it was almost as if I was dreaming this, I pinched myself to check.

"Haha," hearing a familiar laugh I turned around to notice Zayn stood laughing at me,

"What is so funny?" I ask, smiling back, trying to block the thoughts of him liking me out of my head,

"Pinching yourself haha, how are you anyway? Everyone is really worried about you," he said,

"I doubt it, everyone hates me especially Eddie," I said, I knew Eddie didn't hate me but I wanted to see what Zayn would say, maybe it is a little bit evil but I have a tough decision to make.