Chapter 13

*Victoria's P.O.V*

Geography first thing today with the person who I accidentally kissed and told my whole life story to.  But you know that it's obviously the type of thing normal people do. What am I saying? No it isn't, it is the type of thing people do when they really don't know what is going on in their little pea sized brain. Why did my parents have to be so strict and send me here? It obviously isn't the right school  for me. The right school is where there are random phone numbers in the toilet stalls written in lipstick, where my teachers secretly love me even though I annoy them constantly. The right school is where it is a short distance from my cozy home and I can go home every night. Not here. Not where I have to stay here for a full term, where it costs millions for one term here, not where my guard was down. How could I let my guard down? I promised myself I would never ever do that and I have. What the hell makes Eddie different to other people who have already said they love me? All Eddie has done is call me a slut. To be honest that doesn't seem like a good thing to me.

That's it I'm not going into Geography today. I'll walk around the school, you never know I might find something interesting to entertain myself for one hour. Queen Bitch was just walking out the door when I sat up in my bed, she had hot pants on again, to be honest there is no point in her hot pants, she just cuts them to make them even shorter. She literally has no self respect, and knowing her she never will.

I showered and changed into some ripped jeans with some military boots and a white tank top, with my favorite denim jacket. I put my hair to the side, in a fish tail braid. I applied a thin coat of eyeliner and some hot pink lipstick.

I walked out of the dorm as soon as I knew everyone would be in class. As I turned into the coffee lounge I saw Eddie come around the corner, what is he doing out of class? He was heading for the coffee lounge, I pulled a five pound note out of my pocket and gave it to the person behind the counter.

"Here, don't tell anyone I'm in here" I said forcing the note into his hand.

"Okay, erm thank you," he said looking confused. I dived under one of the tables, Eddie walked into the lounge looking confused, and luckily he hadn't seen me.

"Have you seen Tori?" he asked.

"No" replied the innocent person I shoved the five pound note to. Being under a table isn't the best thing ever but it will have to do.

"I need to see her, we need to talk, but I don't know where she is" he said sitting down. I casually crawled out from under the other tables until I reached the door. I managed to get through the door, I have to walk past a window which he could see me through. This wasn't good. I thought I managed to escape without him seeing me and I didn't.

He ended up chasing me around the school, why was it so hard to avoid this person?!