The arrival of Lisa's grandfather Ramond and grandmother Laura Devin

We were all standing at the front door to welcome my father Warrior Leland's parents. King Ramond and Queen Laura Devin. We were watching dad as he did not appear happy to be seeing them. We watched several cars pull into the pack driveway. We watched as guards got of the first two cars and open the car door with the emblem of a moon in the background with two wolves on each side holding the moon up.  A man got out and then the women and they walked to father. Each one touched father's forehead and then mother's.  The older man looked at father and said, son, I think it is time to introduce the prince's and the princess to me don't you? 

Father bowed and introduced my brothers and myself and said this is your grandfather King Devin and grandmother Queen Laura. We looked at him and said you're a prince and we are princes and a princess?  Dad said yes, but let's discuss this in the Alpha's office shall we. We turned and walked into the house and up the stairs to the office. 

Alpha Dakota's office

When everyone was seated we looked at our father who asked his father why they were there. He said you have not had any contact for over 40 years why now? My grandfather said because things are critical. We need Lisa to choose a mate to make things right however it gets complicated.  There are 4 men who can be her mate.  He said correction one is dead now. So there are 3 men who could be her true mate. The new Alpha Randy of Red Moon Pack, Alpha Gene, and Adam.  He said Adam doesn't want her and they don't get along. So that leaves Alpha Gene and Alpha Randy.  Even though Alpha Gene has done something to her he regrets she can still accept him as her mate, however,  there are tests both Alpha's have to do in order to prove which one could be her true mate. 

Father said and what would those be, and then the office door slammed open and both Alpha Randy and Alpha Gene walked into the room and said yes do tell us what are those tests we would have to do to find out which of us is her true mate?  The first one he said is easy and this does not count for Lisa as Alpha Darwin tricked her into thinking he was her mate. Grinning my grandmother looked at Alpha Gene and said your boy don't win it. Alpha Randy does. Alpha Gene said how would you know, she said because Lisa's true made would be a virgin he would have waited for his mate. Alpha Randy has although his true mate died. She started laughing then. She said you might be out of the running altogether if what I heard is true. 

Alpha Gene said and what is it you think you have heard?  She asked have you or have you not already scheduled a mating ceremony with another she-wolf? He swallowed and said yes I have. She said then you are no longer in the running either. That leaves Adam and Alpha Randy now. You see Alpha Gene we have done our homework before coming here on each of you.  Lisa is right when she said that so far all of you wanted her for a mate when you would gain something from having her as your mate. There is only one I see that has not used her for selfish ends and want Lisa for who she is. He is also the one who sat with her two month's day in and out when she was in a coma.  And he wasn't even her mate. 

The grandmother stated to Alpha Dakota where is Adam? He needs to be here to be questioned. We need to see if he is worthy to be Lisa's mate or not.  He has to participate in the tests. Alpha Gene you may leave this office and this territory. Alpha Gene growled turned and left the room. Alpha Dakota mine linked Adam and ordered him to be in his office in five minutes. He then looked at Queen Larua and said he is on his way.  Adam came into the office and he was introduced to my parents and grandparents. His mouth fell open He said you're a princess? I shrugged my shoulders and said I guess I am. King Raymond then explained everything to Adam. He then asked Adam if he still did not want me as his mate. Adam said I still don't want her as my mate. Grandfather then said you do understand if you refuse to accept her she can now choose her own mate? He said I understand. Adam's wolf was arguing with him that Lisa is their mate and not to do this. Grandfather then said do you eventually want a mate and pups? Adam said yes eventually. Grandfather then said what if you continued to refuse Lisa and after she chooses her mate you will be cursed to live mateless and never have pups? Thinking it was a game and would not happen Adam said I will still refuse to take Lisa as my mate. 

Grandmother yelled this is not a game. That is what will happen to you if you complete the testing and it is found that you are her real mate. Do you understand? Adam stood up angry and said I don't care. I don't want Lisa as my mate. The grandmother said so be it. Alpha Randy, would you accept Lisa as your mate? Alpha Randy said yes I would. I love Lisa with all my heart. She looked at me and said Lisa would you choose Alpha Randy as your true mate? I looked at Randy and then Adam and said yes, I would accept it and take Alpha Randy as my true mate because I love him as well. She said you may leave and both Alpha Randy and Adam will participate in strength matches in the field tonight at 6:00 pm.  Adam then said I won't be there. I hereby refuse to accept Lisa as my mate and he walked out the door.  My grandparents said we will discuss all that has taken place here and meet in this office tomorrow at 9:00 am. Everyone is dismissed.