Lisa's Luna Ceramoney

Lisa's dress

Alpha Dawin's suit

Everyone was preparing for Lisa's Luna ceremony. Her dress was bought and hanging in her closet to take to Alpha Dawin's pack house. Mom and contacted the cooks at the pack house by phone and discussed the menu and the decorations. So everything is in place for when they arrive at the pack house. Lisa stated she is excited about becoming the Luna. They are packed to leave after she gets out of school tomorrow. 

Lisa got up and got ready for school. She leaned against her mate saying that wished she didn't have to go to school. Her mate said that she had to go but he would be there when school was out. Lisa grabbed her book bag and met Roxie downstairs. As they walked to the car Roxie asked her if she excited about her Luna ceremony. Lisa grinned and said yes, and she was glad Roxie was going to be there. Roxie said she wouldn't miss it. She also said she wants to see the look on this Lori's face when Lisa is made the Luna. 

Roxie also said I wonder how many times you will have to beat her ass or have her punished if she can't stay away from Alpha Dawin. I grinned and told Roxie that after the first ass beating she will most likely get the message and if she doesn't then she will be kicked out of the pack. As they pulled up to the school and parked the car was surrounded by their friends. As they walked into the school Roxie pointed out that Tina and Christy were sitting over by the tree. 

I watched them for a while as Roxie talked to our friends who are also werewolves about my Luna ceremony. I noticed that several times a few boys would try and get the girls to go to the janitor's room. I turned and looked at Roxie and as we started to walk into the school we heard screaming. We turned and looked at where Tina and Christy had been sitting. I saw Christy draw her arm back and punch a guy in the face. She screamed I told you not to touch me and to leave me alone. Now you might listen to me. I turned around and saw Roxie taping it on her cell phone. I took the phone from her and forward it to my brother Nathan. 

Christy saw everyone watching her and she screamed don't' you all have better things to do such as get to class. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my locker getting the books out that I needed for my next three classes. Roxie and I have all our classes together.  As we entered our math class I went and sat in my chair near the window. I heard footsteps walking towards us. I looked up and said can I help you? The queen bee of the school looked at me and said get out of my chair. I said I don't see your name on the desk. She said neither is yours. I took out a marker and wrote my name on it. I said yes it does. She went to reach for me and I told her do I have to kick your ass again? I said walk away bitch and set over there. 

She growled and started walking away. She said I will get you so watch your back. Roxie and I started laughing and said she wouldn't hurt a fly. The teacher came in and started the class. I was talking to Roxie when she called my name and she said to answer this math question. I looked at the board and told her what the answer was. She said wrong, I said you better look at it again. She growled and said fine your right this time. As she turned around the bell rang and we grabbed our things and headed to our next class. 

I continued to watch the clock and when the last bell of the day rang I jumped up and ran to my locker. I then headed out to Roxie's car and yelled let's go I want to see my mate. Besides we have to leave for Darwin's pack house today. Roxie laughed as she started the car and headed to the pack house. I jumped out before she came to a complete stop and ran into the house looking for my mate. As I jumped into his arms I saw his uncle Terry come down the stairs. I asked what time we were leaving for his pack and he said in an hour. I grinned and headed to the kitchen for my cup of coffee and sandwich. He shook his head laughing and said you will be the death of me one day. 

As he turned around he saw his uncle. He said, uncle Terry. Terry said yes, I am your uncle Terry. Alpha Dawin hugged him and asked him where he has been. They walked into the kitchen getting a cup of coffee before sitting down. After sitting down Terry told him everything that has happened. Terry looked up and saw his mate Kelly walk in. He introduced her to Alpha Dawin. Alpha Dawin told his uncle that they were leaving for the pack house in an hour and having Lisa, Luna ceremony in two weeks. Terry said they would come with them.  After all, they do need to ensure that Tara remains safe. 

Terry and Kelly went to their room to pack and bring their suitcases down to the hallway. Terry stated it is going to be exciting to be around all the young people and his old pack again. He said the last Luna Ceremoney he attended was Alpha Dawin's mothers.  Kelly asked him if he had thought of moving back to his old pack and he said, yes to be around family and friends would be so wonderful. She said will will talk about.