Chapter One The Moon Goddess Revenge

I was already late for my first class. As I slammed my locker door shut and started running down the hall I ran into a wall. Not a wall but my 6'5" tall Alpha, Gene Davis. He yelled watch where you are going. I with my big mouth said "why don't you watch where you are going",  I then realized that he was my mate and said, "you are my mate." Alpha Gene yells "mate, I am not, and never will be your mate". I said just get this over with. " My Alpha said I, Alpha Gene Davis reject you, Lisa Devin as my mate and future Luna." "I accept your rejection. "I managed to choke out before I turned to leave the school. As Lisa started to leave she thought "why am I not in pain"? I turned around and looked at Alpha Gene seeing the Alpha grab his chest and fell to the floor screaming. He yelled "why are you not holding your chest and I am. Lisa stated, maybe the mood goddess has finally turned the tables on the one who does the rejecting. 

Let me explain that I am the daughter of the head warrior of the pack, and my mother is the doctor. I have three older brothers, Nathan, Mark, and Ted. I am the only girl and was being trained along with my brothers to become a warrior. I am a badass who stands up to bullies who are the sluts of the pack. My best friends are my brothers. My wolf's name is Athena and she is black and stands at 5' tall. Tall for a she-wolf. I am not a girly girl, I am a tomboy and I hate dresses and hills. I stand at 5'3" tall with black hair and hazel eyes. I have a slim toned body due to working out all the time. Today I am wearing black jeans, a tank top, biker boots, and a black leather jacket. After being rejected I leave school and ride my motorcycle home.

Lisa Devin has had a hard time trusting people, but she always thought her mate would be the one she can truly rely on, but she is a female who doesn't act or dress like a slut. As she left school Alpha Gene's Beta, Randy told him he could not believe that he had just rejected his Luna and that Lisa was the daughter of his head warrior. Alpha Gene yelled why didn't you tell me? Beta Randy said I thought you knew. He also reminded the Alpha that she was his second in commands sister.  

As I got home my mother was in the kitchen and asked why I was home. I refused to cry and told her that I had been rejected. My dad was coming down the stairs and yelled: "who rejected you, I will beat his ass, and so will your brothers." I hung my head and stated that our nice Alpha to be Gene is my mate. My father and mother stated we needed to inform the Alpha as this will cause problems for the pack. I begged my father to let me leave and go stay with my uncle's pack the Red Moon Pack to finish high school. I said I can't stay here and watch him get with other girls or mate with someone else. My parents looked at each other and said we will go and talk with the Alpha about this. Once we got to the packhouse and met with the Alpha he was very angry that his son had rejected me. He gave permission for me to leave the pack if I promised to return after I graduated from high school.

 As we were leaving his office we ran into Alpha Dwayne a neighbor of our pack. Alpha Dwayne's head snapped up as I was passing by and he grabbed my arm. He stated close to my ear "you're my mate, ". I looked at him and said that is not possible and walked away. As we returned home I went and packed my bags. As we were putting them in the car my three brothers came home and demanded to know why I was leaving and if it was true that Alpha Gene rejected me. I looked down at the ground and nodded my head. Mark, Ted, and Nathan started growling and Mark said, "I am going to kill him". Mark changed into his wolf followed by Nathan and Ted running to the packhouse. Mark followed Alpha Gene's scent to his room and slammed open the door. Nathan, Mark, and Ted yelled what did you do to my sister? Mark grabbed Alpha Gene and threw him against the wall. Ted and Nathan started to punch him and said you rejected her and she is leaving the pack and in pain. Alpha Gene stated that he was in more pain then Lisa was, and he was sorry that he rejected his mate, he said my heart feels like it is broken, and I want to take my rejection back. Mark, Nathan, and Ted told him it was too late, Lisa is already gone, and they don't know where she went.