The talk with Lori

As I watched Lana and Chris leave my office I sat back in my chair and started to think about how to approach everything that had taken place since I had been gone from the pack. I became angry just thinking about how Lori took it upon herself to tell my pack members to call her their Luna.  Yes, I did tell her I would make her the Luna when I returned to the pack but, that still does not give her the right to order the pack members around and this pissed me off.  I also have witnessed the pain that those who have rejected their mates have been going through and it is 10x's worse then in the past when the one that was rejected was in pain. I know she has a mate out there somewhere and I was stupid in letting her talk me into taking her as my Luna.

I don't want to see her going through the pain of rejecting her mate. The Moon Goddess is really angry about wolfs rejecting the mates she has given to them and there are things going on that need to be investigated and discussions with other Alpha's and the council. I did not want to have this conversation with Lori right now but I needed to get it done and prepare my pack that they have a Luna and prepare for the Luna celebration in June when Lisa graduates from high school and comes to the pack.  As was working on paperwork my office door is slammed open and a very angry Lori is standing their.

Lori slammed the office door open and started screaming at me. She said, what the hell is going on? My cousin just called me and said that you have been spending time with some slut at Alpha Bill's pack.  She also said you told her that you were no longer making me your Luna. You son of a Bitch. You are not going to get away with that. I am your rightful Luna and if I have to I will involve the elders in this.  I am also the daughter of a Beta and she is nothing. I calmly took a deep breath and told her to shut the door.

I told Lori yes, I did say I would make you my Luna however, if you remember I said if I did not meet my second chance mate. Well I have met my second chance mate. I also explained that she has a mate out there somewhere and with what is going on it would not be in her best interest to reject her mate. Lori said why not? I won't fill any pain. I explained that yes, she will. she will fill pain 10x's more than the rejected mate. Explained that the Moon Goddess is angry with everyone rejecting their mates. I also stated that I did not approve or give her permission to tell pack members to call her the Luna and it stops today, right now. Lori picked up a paper weight off my desk and started to throw it at me. I stated if you throw that paperweight at me you will be put in a cell for two weeks, will not shift for three months, and she will become an Omega.

Lori started stuttering and I stated that I have fully matted with my mate and she will have the Luna celebration in June when she comes back to the pack house with me.  Lori jumped up slamming the chair she had been sitting on against the wall. She shoved everything on my desk to the floor, and threw the paper weight at the wall. As she grabbed the door knob she looked at me and said, "you will regret mating with her and making her your Luna.", tell me this, did she reject her mate. I said no, he rejected her.  Lori said who is her mate. I said Alpha Gene, and if you want to see what will happen to you if you reject your mate I will be happy to call Alpha Larry and you can visit his son to see his condition for rejecting Lisa. 

Lori walked out of my office slamming my office door shut behind her. As she stormed down the hall and into the kitchen there were a few pack members sitting at the table. She screamed don't look at your Luna that way. Lana turned around and said, you are not our Luna, we have one who will be here in June if not coming for visits. If you continue with trying to say your the Luna I will let Dawin know and you will go to the cells.  Lori said, fuck you.  Alpha Dawin will pay one way or the other for not making me his Luna and she stumped out of the kitchen.

Lori called her cousin Christy and asked her if this Lisa who thinks she will stay Alpha Dawin's Luna know that he had planned on making her his Luna when he returned to the pack. Christy said no, I don't think she knows about you. Lori started making plans with Christy to try and break up Lisa and Alpha Dawin. She said if we can make her believe that he was using her she might return to her own pack and accept Alpha Gene back as her mate. Christy said that they have to work on the plan and this can be done fast because Alpha Dawin was coming back to stay at Alpha Bills pack to spend a month with Lisa, that slut. They agreed that Lori would come and stay after Alpha Dawin returns home. 

Not sure where my story is headed now that I am writing more, helpful hints would be great. And please vote if you like it so far.