Meeting with Alpha Larry

Alpha Dawin arrived at the pack house of Alpha Larry. As he waited for someone to open the door Alpha Dawin was thinking about his Lisa, his Luna and how he just wants to be with her holding her in his arms and making sweat, sweat love to her.  He is thinking about having her long legs wrapped around his waist and his cock buried deep inside of her.  A young lady brought him out of his thoughts. Alpha Dawin, come in, Alpha Larry is expecting you. I will take you to his office. She bowled her head as I entered the room. Shutting the door behind me she then said this way. As we were walking down the hall I heard a growl and shoved the young lady behind me as Alpha Gene was storming down the hall way and turned into his wolf and trying to attack me.

I turned into my wolf which is 7' and took up most of the hallway.  People came running to attempt to stop the fight. Alpha Larry runs down the hall ordering his son to change using his Alpha voice.  He had to yell three times before his son changed back to human form.  Some one brought us shorts to put on. Alpha Gene then growled saying that I stole his mate and his pack  from him and he demanded satisfaction. Alpha Larry told his son to go to his office and asked me to follow. Once in the office Alpha Larry told his son to sit and shut up. Alpha Larry stated that the elders would arrive in a few minutes and then the meeting will begin. I bowled my head in respect towards Alpha Larry.  Alpha Larry stated that he knows that Lisa, is my second chance mate and that due to his son's stupidity of rejecting her we found each other.

Just as I started to sit down the elders entered the room. We greeted them and Alpha Larry explained why he called this meeting. We went into details about the changes affecting rejected mates. The elders stated they knew about the changes affecting the mates and that they had reviewed the information and found it in the books.  They reported it was predicted to happen as the Moon Goddess had written that when Alpha Larry's son rejects his mate, he and others who reject their mate will fill the pain the rejected mate fills 10x's more. They will also not be able to have pups with a chosen or second chance mate and will suffer filling the other .  Alpha Gene said that he can still get his mate back as his bite will over ride Alpha Dawins.  One elder looked at Alpha Gene and said not any more.  The Moon Goddes is very angry and she wants those who think they can reject their mates and take back their rejection when it sots them is no longer going to happen.

The elders reported the manuscripts have stated that when the son of Alpha Larry rejects his mate, the mate doing the rejecting will now fill the pain the rejected mate fills 10x's more. He will fill when she is mated to another. He will or she will not be able to have pups, and his mark will no longer over right a second or chosen mates mark. Alpha Gene stated he was stupid for rejecting his mate and he wants her back. I asked him why, because he now fills what it is like to be rejected and because he now cannot have pups of his own. Alpha Gene jumped up and said again, you not only stole my mate you have stolen my pack and stormed out of the room. Alpha Larry thanked the elders for coming and they left the pack house.