Arrival at Alpha Bill's Pack House

I pulled up at uncle Bill's pack house.  I got out of the car and helped my mate out. We got our suitcases and proceeded to the door.  As I got to the door it opened up and my sister ran out screaming my name jumped into my arms hugging me. I heard a slight growl coming from my mate. I put Lisa down and introduced her to my mate. 

Lisa grabbed Tara hugging her. I told Tara that Lisa was Alpha Darwin's mate and her Luna. Then I told Lisa, that Tara was her mate's sister and my mate. Lisa said mom and dad are going to be so happy for you two. She dragged us into the pack house yelling for mom, dad, and my brothers. They came running down the stairs and mom gave me a hug. I introduced my mate to them. My mom hugged her, then my dad and each of my brothers. Mom told Tara she had such beautiful hair. Tara said so do you. Mom then dragged Tara into the kitchen. She told us to sit and put a plate of food in front of us. While we were eating I mind linked my family about everything that has happened to Tara. They all became angry and said they would beat the shit out of anyone who mistreats her.  I grinned and said in the mind link that was what I told her you would all say. I told Lisa I would like her to start training Tara, she agreed and said they will talk about when to start. 

Mom said, we have to go shopping. I said you girls can go but not without some guards. My brothers and dad groaned. We all hate to shop because mom will shop for five or six hours. They agreed they have to take at least 10 guards.  We watched as mom and the girls left with five men and five women. The men will stand outside the doors of the shops and the females will go in with the girls.  We were watching a football game when we heard the door open and the girls were laughing. I heard mom say I bet those three girls will have some black eyes for a few days. I groaned and said what did Lisa do? We jumped up and ran out into the hallway. I asked what happened. Lisa said some girls were talking about Tara's face, it pissed me off so I marked there face a tiny bit. The female guards said not a tiny bit, a lot. The then carried the bags upstairs. I asked if I had any money left on my card. Lisa and mom looked at each other grinning and said yes because your dad and brothers gave us their's as well. 

I saw my brothers mate standing in the kitchen door with sad eyes.  She said my mate didn't offer to let me go shopping. My brother said I don't let sluts use my card. If you need something I will take you and watch your spending and what you buy. We then walked back in to finish watching the game. I looked over at Nathan and saw him sigh. I asked him if anything had changed yet? He said no. He did tell me he was taking Christy back to the pack house with him when they leave. I asked if Travis's mate Tina has changed. He said he didn't know because he hasn't seen them. 

As the game was over I said goodnight and went to my bedroom to see how my mate was doing. As I got to the door I heard laughing and then Tara say, should I cut my hair to my waist. Mom said no, leave it to grow. I was happy to hear her say that. When I walked in I noticed my mom braiding my mate's hair. Mom looked up and smiled. She said I am so happy that one of my boys has a good girl. She is beautiful and I am so going to spoil her. My sister said I am going to teach her to be a badass and beat ass as I do. I threw myself on the bed laughing. Mom looked up as she finished my mate's hair and said your father in mind linking me. I have to go. She kissed Tara on the cheek and then walked to me and kissed my forehead. Lisa did the same and said see you in the morning. I have to go to school tomorrow. They left and shut the door. 

I looked at Tara and gulped. I noticed she was wearing a sexy nightgown. She stood up looking down and asked if I liked it. I said I did but it might not stay on her all night. Her face turned red and I got up walked to her and kissed her cheek and said I am going to take a shower why don't you get in bed and we will watch some Netflix. As I got in the bed I asked her what she wanted to watch. She said seven brides for seven brothers. I said ok, as we finished watching the movie I looked down and noticed my mate having trouble keeping her eyes open. I shut the television off and bent down and kissed her pulling her closer to me. I shut the light off and told her to sleep. 

We woke up took a shower and got dressed before going downstairs. My mate was wearing torn skinny jeans and a half top. She looked good enough to eat. I looked at her ass and my wolf whistled saying dam, mate has a nice ass. As we entered the kitchen I saw mom getting a plate of food. There was a girl standing there and my mom dropped her plate grabbing the girl by her throat lifting her up off the ground. I then heard my mom growl and say I will snap your neck if you ever call my daughter in law an ugly toad again. I saw mom's claws come out digging into the girl's throat and blood running down her neck. Dad ran up to mom and got her to drop the girl. She shook her head and said when will these sluts learn. She got another plate and filled up then walked to sit down. 

I stood up and said I want to introduce my mate. She is also Alpha Dawin's sister and my mate. I better not catch anyone disrespecting her. As you can see, my mother doesn't like it either and neither does my dad, sister or brothers. I then sat back down putting my hand on my mates thigh rubbing small circles.  I suddenly looked at my mate. I grabbed her hand collected our plates and took them to the kitchen. I then dragged her to our room. Once in the bedroom I slammed and locked the door. I started kissing her pushing her back towards the bed. I laid her down holding myself up with my arms so I didn't crush her. I slowly kissed her making my way down to her throat until I found her sweet spot, the spot I would mark her. I continued to suck and bite the spot while slowly bringing my hands up under her shirt. I reached her breasts and raised her shirt until I brought my mouth to her nipples. I sucked and nippled on her nipples and she moaned rubbing her self on my leg. 

 I worked my way back up to her neck stopping and looked at her. I begged her to let me mark her. She looked at me wide-eyed shaking her head yes. I said I need to hear you say it. She swallowed and said yes mark me. I felt my canines come out and bit down on her neck holding her tight. She screamed and tried to push me away. All of a sudden she started moaning as my canines contracted back into my mouth. I licked the blood from her her neck sucking my mark. I then started kissing her sucking her lower lip she started moaning pulling me closer. I sat up and pulled my shirt off throwing it in a corner. I then slipped her shirt off throwing it. I started licking and sucking on her breast while she was rubbing up and down my abs. She then said I am not ready for sex yet. I said I will still please you without full sex. I then pulled her jeans and panties off. I kissed and sucked my way up each leg until I reached her pussy. I started licking and sucking on her clit. I stuck two fingers in her pussy moving them in and out. I felt her tighten around my fingers and encouraged her to cum. She screamed my name as she released. I licked her clean sucking my fingers. I then worked my way back up and kissed her. She covered her face with her hands and I pulled them away and said don't be embarrassed what we did was natural. I then pulled the blankets over us and pulled her close to me laying her head on my chest. My last thought before falling asleep is I can't wait to fill her tight pussy around my cock.