Mark meets his mate

I walked Elizabeth to the training area. As we walked in there were a lot of the pack members watching. I told her that's Roxie, my other friend, kicking ass. I said oh, I forgot to warn you. Most of the pack are fans of yours. I saw my brother Mark sniffing the air. I looked at Elizabeth and said here comes your mate, and said oh by the way he is my brother Mark. I saw Mark come running around the ring. As he got to us he said, Mate, your my mate. Elizabeth said yes, I am your mate. Mark looked at me and said this is your friend Elizabeth. I said yep he noticed her belt and took a step back and yelled. My mate is the womens kickboxing champion. She was laughing and said that's what this belt says. 

Roxie had won her match and jumped out of the ring walking towards us. I introduced her to Elizabeth. My brother Nathan came over and asked Elizabeth if you would give a training latter to the little kids. She said I would love too. Then Lori thinking she can fight yelled out that's a fake champion belt. I bet she doesn't even know how to fight. Norman shook his head and yelled back Lori one of our warrior women beat your ass remember? Elizabeth jumped up on the ring and said well looks like your dresses to kickbox put some gloves on. She hit Lori twice and knocked her out cold. Everyone decided to go to the pack house and we left Lori lay and walked away. 

Mark grabbed Elizabeth's hand and said do you want to watch some movies with us? Alpha Dawin has a pretty good movie room. We all decided to grab some snacks and head to the movie room to watch movies for a few hours before getting ready for the pool party. Mark asked Elizabeth to tell him about herself. She talked about her bike which is her baby and her dog, Spike. She said there he is as he followed me into the movie room. Spike jumped up on the bed seat with Mark and Elizabeth and as I climbed up on Marks other side Spike lay at my feet. 

Elizabeth laughed

Elizabeth laughed. She said I think spike likes Lisa more than me because whenever we see her he is by her side. Mark smiled and said animals have always been like that with Lisa. We looked up and heard Chris the Beta and his mate yell don't start without us. 

Chris and his mate Sara below:

I said Sara you know I won't start a movie without you

I said Sara you know I won't start a movie without you. But, Chris you, on the other hand, I might. I introduced Elizabeth to them. Sara said I heard you beat the crap out of Lori. Elizabeth said sure did. She won't mess with me again. We laughed and she said wait, is that the Lori who is going around making pack members call her Luna? We said yes and she knows if my mate hears her doing it she is in trouble. Elizabeth said why isn't anyone leaving their mind link open when she does it and then everyone will hear it. We looked at each other and laughed. Good idea we will put the word around. Now, what are we watching?  We yelled Twilight. The boys groaned but said horror movie next. We all settled down and started to watch the movie. I was so into the movie I didn't feel my mate craw up on the seat and lay next to me. I heard Spike growl and then my mate says down. I looked over and turned towards my mate and put my head on his chest and finished watching the movie. 

My very handsome mate: Can't wait for my ceromoney.