Pool Party

My mate woke me up and said the pool party starts in an hour. We girls went up to put on our swimsuits and then met everyone outside. We were all having a good time swimming and splashing.  My mate said to me I will be back I have to do something but continue to enjoy yourself.  We continued to enjoy swimming and playing games. 

After a few hours in the pool, we all decided to go to the game room. I looked for my mate and couldn't find him.  Tara whispered that Lori disappeared from the party about 15 minutes after her brother my mate left. We were set on trying off when I felt my mates arm going around me. I sniffed and wondered why Lori's scent was on him. As we were walking to the game room I noticed Lori walk towards us. As I looked at her she gave me a shit-eating grin. I wanted to slap that grin off her face but, she didn't do anything to me that I knew of. 

I was sitting with Roxie watching my brother and mate playing pool

I was sitting with Roxie watching my brother and mate playing pool. I looked at the time and told Roxie that I am feeling sad and don't know why. I explained that my mate left us swimming and was gone for about two hours before coming back and when he did he smelled like Lori. She looked down and said, you don't think after all this time he is cheating on you? I said I don't know. I don't want to believe it. I told her good night and walked to my bedroom, took a shower, and went to bed.   

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I rolled over to give my mate a kiss but his side of the bed was empty and cold. I thought maybe he is taking a shower. I rolled over on my back not wanting to get up and closed my eyes. I still had that sad feeling and a small pain in my stomach. I heard Roxie yelling outside my bedroom door "hurry up!" get dressed everyone is waiting to go to the cabin. I'm getting up I yelled getting out of bed. I wondered where my mate was. As I showered, dressed and packed my suitcase I was thinking of how he disappeared for two hours from the party last night. Come to think of it Lori was gone about the same time arriving back to the party 10 minutes after my mate. As I was braiding my hair I remembered my mate smelled like Lori. I got up grabbed my suitcase and as I was shutting the bedroom door I heard a slight noise and looked down the hallway. 

I noticed my mate come from a bedroom five doors away. He came out of the bedroom holding his shirt in his hand. He walked down the hall never looking back. As I watched him turn the corner I saw Lori come out of the same room pulling her dress down. My phone rang as I answered it I heard Tara ask if I was coming, I said I'm on my way down now. 

As I got downstairs and we were loading our suitcases into the trunks of the cars I looked around for my mate. Nathon said leaning against the car, he isn't coming. I asked why? Chris said refusing to look me in the eyes that Alpha Dawin said he was meeting with a few Alphas who are having rouge problems but he did say to tell you to have a good time and he would see you when you get back in a week. 

We all got into the cars and started towards the cabin. The cabin is two hours away deep in the forest and very quiet and private. My brother looked at me through the review mirror, I noticed the sadness in his eyes. He asked if I was alright. I said I'm fine just thinking and went back to my thoughts. 

As we arrived at the cabin and unloaded the suitcases and picked out our rooms we were hungry so ordered pizza's and decided to watch some movies. The later it got the sadder I felt. I saw Tara watching me and then I saw Christy lean over and whisper in Tara's ear. I heard Tara tell my brother she would be right back. She and Christy then left the room. 

I walked out to get me a cup of coffee and as I walked towards the kitchen I saw Christy looking at the floor and Tara clinching her fists saying, we have to tell her, and I am going to kill him for this. I can't believe he would do this to her. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 1:00 in the morning and decided to go to bed. As I was walking up the stairs, I felt tears coming down my face and a strong cramping in my stomach. I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way.