Nathan's Decision

Christy above, Nathan's mate

Nathan was just leaving his room when he received a mind link from his mother. His mother asked him to meet her and his father in Alpha Bill's office.  As he walked down the hall towards the office he saw his mate come out of her room and walk towards him. As they met just passing each other Christy reached out and grabbed his arm. Nathan stopped looking forward refusing to look at her. He tightened his hands into fists gritting his teeth. She whispered, can we talk? Nathan with teeth gritted said I can't talk to you yet, I still have so much anger and hurt in me and I think it is for the best if you stay away from me.  He jerked his arm away from her proceeded to Alpha Bill's office. 

Nathan knocked on the door and his mother answered. She said to come in and set down. We need to talk to you.  As I sat on the couch I looked at my parents. I said this is about my mate isn't it? His mom said yes, we want to know what your plans are. I leaned forward putting my head in my hands. I sighed, looked up at my mom and dad then said, I do not plan on rejecting her, however, I also do not plan on marking her or accepting her as my mate. My mom sighed and said we will accept whatever decision you make. I then looked up and said, someday I may accept her but not now. She will return home with me and she will live as a mate will but that's all. She will be to me for the time being as she is in this pack. A slut to fuck and if we have pups they will be taken from her until she can prove she can be my mate. 

My mom and dad looked at each other and said it was my decision to make and they will abide by it. I then looked at mom and said she will not be treated as my mate at the pack house. She will not have the privileges my mate should have.  She will follow the rules, and she will be treated as an omega but not disrespected to the point she is bullied. Mom said I understand. I said she will do what I tell her to do and she will be supervised at all times. I want to know if she is changing and if she doesn't and is caught having sexual intercourse with men in the pack she will become my slave. 

His mother's mouth dropped open, his dad stated we don't believe in sex slaves the Alpha will not permit it. I looked up and said I can do what I want she is my mate after all. She will also have to participate in training just like everyone else. I stated that I was going to meet my mate and let her know what is going to happen and tell her to pack her things as we leave in two days. 

I went downstairs and find my mate. I told her to follow me. I walked out the back door towards the woods and walked to the pond. I told her to sit down.  I told her that she will be going to my pack hours with me and we leave in two days. I said you will pack your things and say your good-byes. She said so you are accepting me as your mate, I looked at her and said no. She looked at her hands. I said you will sleep in my bedroom, you will be treated like an omega, but I will not permit you to be bullied. You will not be treated as my mate. You will follow my mothers and my rules. You will not follow anyone else. If someone tells you to do something you have my permission to tell them "no". 

I took a breath and said, I will fuck you when I want. If you can change your current behaviors and remain faithful to me I may accept you as my mate. I will not mark you. If you have pups they will be taken from you and raised by my mother. When and if I accept you as my mate they will be returned to you. If you have sexual intercourse with anyone besides my self you will never be accepted as my mate you will become my sex slave. Do you understand me? With tears running down her face she looked at me and said: "yes, I understand".  I said if that happens I will treat you like the slut you so far have shown yourself to be. I will also sleep with any girl I find my self-attracted to if you are caught having sexual intercourse with anyone else.  

Now, get up and go start packing your things and say your good-byes. I then walked away from her deeper in the woods changing into my wolf. I ran for several hours until I came upon some caves. I lay down to rest when my wold said: I am sorry our mate is a slut. I said, so am I. I then drifted off for about 20 minutes. I then got up and ran to the pack house. Once at the pack house I went to my room, took a shower and lay down on my bed. I driffed off to sleep as I thought about how I wanted a mate I could immediately accept, mark and love.