Alpha's new rules and the punishment

four girls above who have been beating and bullying Tara, Alpha Dawin's sister. 

I slowly woke up and looked down at Tara. She was sleeping. She was so beautiful to me. I will have to mark and mate her soon. I am also going to take her with me to my uncle's pack house so she can meet Lisa and then when we come back here I will see if my family will come and stay for the two weeks Lisa is on spring break. I will discuss the plans with Alpha Darwin today. I reached up and placed some hair behind Tara's ear. I smiled at the way her nose twitched.  I don't know how she sleeps laying on all that hair. I don't mind it, her hair is beautiful. I know she has not been trained. I will talk to her about training in private with my brothers, myself and my sister. After all my sister is her Luna. 

I looked down and saw my mates eyes watching me. I grinned and kissed the tip of her nose. She giggled and I asked if she wanted to take a shower first. She said no, I got up and took a shower as I came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around me, I felt my mates eyes on me. I looked up seeing her face was red. She jumped out of bed grabbing some clothes and went to shower. I was dressed and sitting on the side of her bed when she entered the room. I grabbed her hand and headed for the door. She jerked my back shaking her head no. I said aren't you hangry? She said I don't eat downstairs. Some of the pack members give me dirty looks. I growled and said starting today we eat downstairs and if anyone looks at you in the wrong way they will regret it. She signed and followed me to the kitchen. 

As we got our food, she set in a chair on the left of her brother and sat next to her. I felt her shaking. I looked up and noticed some people looking at my mate. I said using my warrior's voice, this is your Alpha female and you will show her respect. She is also my mate and will not tolerate anyone giving her nasty, dirty looks. Several girls said you're her mate? Why don't you reject her? We are better looking than her. I growled as did Alpha Dawin. I said no one wants a mate who is a slut. My mate is beautiful to me. Those burns are battle scars. Continue to act like this towards her and you will be punished just like the four who are being punished today. They turned away and looked down at their plates refusing to look our way. I then said, I am your Luna's brother and my mate is her sister-in-law. You do not want to disrespect Tara or abuse her when Lisa gets here or you will be handed your ass on a silver plate. That not only goes for the females of this back but the males.  I heard Alpha Dawin laugh and said, yes, she handed several warriors from Alpha Bill's pack their asses. I added and one from Alpha James pack. 

As breakfast was winding down Alpha Darwin said punishment starts in 20 minutes. We gathered our plates and took them to the kitchen. I took Tara's hand and walked outside to where the punishment was going to take place. I sat her next to Alpha Darwin and I sat next to her. We looked up and saw the guards bringing the four girls out and chaining them to the poles.  Beside each pole on a small table were whips that had the ends dipped in silver. Alpha Dawin got up and discussed why the girls were being punished. He also stated it was Tara's mate's privilege to decide the punishment and he decided he would whip the girls himself. 

As I stood up I explained my decision for this punishment. When I told them it came from a punishment that my sister, their Luna gave at Alpha Bill's may said why would our Luna do such a thing. I explained that too many pack members think they don't have to follow pack rules and Lisa said it was going to stop. Well it is going to stop and as she said it is going to stop today. I then turned around and walked to each girl tearing the back of their dresses. I walked to the first one stating after each whip mark they will count until the count to 10. I began the punishment of each girl. I then said they will stay chained to the poles for two days as a reminder to other pack members not to disrespect their Alpha's rules. 

Alpha Dawin stood addressing the pack. They will not be given any water or food for two days. They will also not turn into their wolfs for three months. He then dismissed them and said you may now go about your business. I took Tara's hand and asked Alpha Darwin if we could meet in his office. We followed him into the pack house and to his office. Once there we sat down and I pulled Tara onto my lap. I explained that in three days I want to take Tara with me to Alpha Bill's and introduce Tara to Lisa. Spend a week there and travel back with Lisa on her spring break. Alpha Dawin agreed. I stood up carrying Tara to her bedroom. 

Once in the bedroom, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I then told her to pack a suitcase so that she would be ready to leave in two days. I lay on the bed watching my mate. My wolf said, she is so beautiful. We need to protect her and train her. She has no self-confidence. I heard a knock at the door, as I opened it I noticed Alpha Dawin there. I told Tara I would be back later. I followed Alpha Darwin down the stairs. He stated that Lori was in the kitchen so we walked into the kitchen and sat at the counter. As we were talking Lori turned and started rubbing her hands on Alpha Dawin's arms. He shook them off and said, I told you not to touch me.  She said you don't mean that after all am going to be the Luna. He growled and said no your not, I have a Luna and she will be coming her for a visit in two weeks. 

Picture of Lori again below

I looked at Lori and said, what makes you think that an Alpha would want someone that throws herself on him after he found a beautiful strong Luna? She looked at me with anger in her eyes

I looked at Lori and said, what makes you think that an Alpha would want someone that throws herself on him after he found a beautiful strong Luna? She looked at me with anger in her eyes. I leaned back crossing my arms. I then saw her start grinning, I said girl don't even thank I would want you. I am your alpha Tara's mate. I don't need or want anyone else.  She growled under her breath. I then said you are beautiful on the outside but not inside. I feel sorry for your mate. I then looked at Alpha Darwin and said by the way have you heard about what mates are doing when they find out their mates are sluts. I told her and watched her swallow and her face turn white. I then said so you might want to change your behaviors.  She looked at Alpha Dawin and asked if that was true. He said yes, Alpha Travis, Alpha Bill's mate was whipped and branded with slut on each shoulder, and your cousin is mates to one of warrior Norman's brothers. That mate, by the way, is your cousin Christy. Might want to give her a call and find out what her punishment is, he said with a grin. Lori then turned away and walked out of the kitchen. 

 I looked at Alpha Dawin and said, I have a bad feeling she is Marks mate. He looked up and said god forbid. I said I sure hope she isn't.