Tina

As I walked to my office I mind linked my Bata, Randy. I asked him to come to my office. I was working on some paperwork that needed my signature when I heard my door open. I said sit down Randy. As Randy was sitting down  I asked him if the brand with slut on it was finished. 

Randy said yes, it's ready. I looked up and said I need another want. Tina is now going to be branded on each shoulder. He said he would get on it and it would be ready by tomorrow.  Randy asked why she wasn't being branded on her face now. I told him Travis asked Lisa not to brand her face and she agreed. I also said that Randy told Tina he would never accept her or mark her but he would fuck her anytime he wanted and any children born from this she would have no rights too. Randy said this is getting crazy. Why can't the kids today accept their mates, and stay pure for each other? I said I don't know. Randy left the office to give the order. Alpha Bill went to his room to take a shower and go to bed. 

I woke up at 5:00 am and decided to get up and get ready to do some work in my office. After showering I went and worked on paperwork. I looked up and noticed it was 10:00 and mind linked everyone. I said after breakfast everyone is to meet outside for Tina's punishment. I said all the sluts of this pack are to be front row and center. I then closed the link. I then mind linked Nathan, and my brother asking them to come to my office. After they arrived I asked them to stand next to Travis during the punishment as Tina is his mate. Even though he won't accept her he will want to protect her. They said they will ensure he doesn't interfere and left the office. I put away my paperwork and left my office. 

As I entered the kitchen to get my breakfast I noticed the pack was very quiet. I reminded them it was mandatory to be at the punishment. They bowed their heads and left the dining room. I left the dining room and went outside. I ordered two warriors to chain Tina's arms around the pole.  Lisa stepped up and ripped her shirt off her back. Lisa then grabbed the whip, she looked straight at Christy, she brought the whip back and said as the whip hits this sluts back you will count. She drew the whip back and let it fly. It hit Tina's back and drew blood. The pack counted one. She hit her again two,  by the third whip mark, Nathan and his dad had to grab Travis. Tina was screaming and by the 10 whip mark, she was ready to pass out.  Two warriors grabbed the branding irons. Lisa said she talked with Tina's mate and greed not to brand her face but other consequences were agreed upon. Lisa nodded her head and the warriors branded each shoulder. 

As they pulled the brands off Tina Lisa, said it was agreed that Tina's made will not mark or accept her as he mates but he will fuck her whenever he wants. If any pups are born Tina loses her rights to them. As Lisa said this she looked Christy in the eyes. Lisa said watch your behavior that can be you up there. She threw the whip down and walked towards her mate.  Alpha Dawin put his arms around her, he whispered in her ear that he was proud of her for carring out the punishment and that she will make a good luna for his pack. 

They turned and walked towards the woods where they turned into their wolfs to run and be by their self for awhile. As they got to the lake on the property they turned back into their human form and went swimming. They were playing and splashing when Alpha Dawin grabbed her and brought her close. He started licking and sucking on her mark. Lisa started moaning and wrapped her long legs around his waist.  He grabbed his cock and put it in her pussy. He continued to lick and suck on her mark making his way to her breasts. He sucked her nipples, biting them gently. Then Lisa screamed faster, faster I am going to cum. He felt his balls draw up towards his body he grabbed Lisa's hips pumping himself into her and felt himself cumming.  After they were done making love they ran back to the pack house and their room. As they entered the room he threw her on the bed and said ready for round two. 

I grinned saying I am so ready for round two. He proceeded to make love to me all night. It was 4:00 in the morning and I felt so good and tired because he did make love to me all night long as he promised. He put his arm around me pulling me close to him and said sleep now.  I woke up feeling cold. I reached over towards where my mate was laying but he wasn't there. I looked around and saw the bathroom door shut and heard the shower. I grinned and stretched feeling a little sore from our lovemaking. I looked up as I heard the bathroom door open. He looked over at me and said go take your shower and then we will go get breakfast. He also said I need to talk to you after breakfast as I want to be honest with you regarding my pack house. My grin started to slip away and I got up to shower and get dressed. 

As I finished my shower I am thinking he doesn't want me to come and live with. I walked into the bedroom getting a bra and underwear, walked into the closed grabbing ripped skinny jeans and a tank top and my combat boots. As I finished dressing I said talk now. He had his head down and said I promised to make another girl my Luna before I found you. I became angry. I said what, you mark me and now are throwing me away? So I am to be rejected for the second time. His head snapped up and he yelled No. When I went back to my pack house I informed her that I would not be making her my luna and I found my second chance mate. Who is she I asked? He said her name is Lori and she is Christy's cousin.  I said the Christy that is my brothers mate? Yes, he said.  I then said so, I take it she didn't take it well. He nodded his head. I said how long were you with her? He said off and on for two years. I then said ok, but if I have problems with her she needs to go. He agreed that he would not let Lori cause problems. I said do you love her, and he said I never loved her she was good in bed and I needed a Luna. 

I walked to him and said, ok then. If she understands you are my mate and doesn't try anything with you I am good. He looked up and said let's go eat. As we walked downstairs one of Tina's groupies looked up and said here comes the bitch that marked Tina for life. I grabbed the slut and said, she got what she deserved. She put her hands on an Alpha which in its self is punishment by death.  I growled in her face and said the moon goddess is so angry with you sluts,  and man whores that you are in for a big surprise. I leaned down and whispered go ask your precious Tina what her mate told her and dropped her to the floor. 

As she fail onto the floor Bridget walked in looking at the slut. She was grinning. My mate and I proceeded to get our breakfast. As we sat down I noticed that Bridget sat across from us next to Jason. My wolf Athena said, there is something about her that doesn't fit. She said she followed Tina and the rest of the sluts around but she doesn't dress or act like them. I told Athena I know. I said I can't put my finger on it but I have a feeling she is gathering information on Tina and she is enjoying what is happening to Tina. Athena said, I agree and I closed the connection. I looked over at my mate and said I will tell you later, he said ok. 

I felt movement on my left side and noticed my brother Nathan sitting next to me. He leaned over kissing my forehead.  I asked how he was doing and he grinned and said fine. He said that we are going to train after breakfast and I needed to get changed and meet him and my other brothers and dad out back in one hour. I shook my head and said can't wait. He shuckkled and started eating his breakfast. My mate bent down and said he had to meet with Alpha Bill and would see me later at he left the table.