Lisa two months later

Nathan stood up from the chair he was sitting in has his mother and father came into the room. His parents walked over and kissed Lisa on the forehead and asked if there has been any news. Mark sitting on the couch said not even any eye movement.  Dad looked at all of us and said I think it is time to meet with Alpha Dakota and discuss this Adam's punishment. We walked out of the room leaving our mother sitting by her bed. As we shut the door Randy walked up and said he was going to sit with Lisa for a while before going home.  I looked up as Randy sat down in the chair on the other side of the bed.  Dorothy looked at him and said, I so wish the Moon Goddess had made you Lisa's mate.  But that didn't happen.  I sighed and said will her suffering never end? She then stood up bent over and kissed Lisa's cheek turned an left the room. 

Lisa's mother:

As I sat beside her bed I must have fallen asleep. As I woke up hearing the door to her room slowly closing. I looked around but no one was there. Must have been the nurse checking on Lisa. I leaned forward in the chair putting my head in my hands. I looked down at my wrist and saw a hair band that was Lisa's. I took it off and used it to put my hair in it keeping my hair out of my face.  My mind wandered off to the night I took Lisa for that ride on my bike,  eating and talking getting to know each other than walking on the beach. And then that kiss, the kiss I wasn't expecting but glad we did.  Her lips were so soft and thinking of her breast pressing against my chest. I want to hold her again and wished you would wake up from the coma.  I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. As I looked up I saw a girl standing there. She said I am  Nathan's mate.  I came to see Lisa if you don't mind I will sit on the other side of the bed and she walked away from me to sit down in the chair. 

Nathan's Mate

As I looked at Nathan's mate I thought to myself that she is not what I would have thought his mate would look like. List girl looks really badass and wouldn't hesitate to kick someone's ass if they pissed her off.  Christy stated that Lisa has been through hell and back. She also stated that she is going to talk to the family and if she can breathe on her own without the life support that as soon as she is stable they move her to the family cabin. That way the boys can carry her outside on warm sunny days and she can lay in the sun and be out in fresh air and no one can stare at her.  She can live her life out in a beautiful setting if she does not come out of the coma. 

I was laying here listening to everyone coming and going and talking. I was aware that Randy spent a lot of time in my hospital room but not once did Adam my supposed mate from the prophecy come to see me or apologize to me even though I am in a coma. Or am I? I was surprised to hear Christy talking to Randy let alone visiting me or saying nice things about taking me to the family cabin once I am off life support. Wait!, Life support why am I on life support?  I remember holding hands talking to Randy, and my family then being thrown against a tree.  I don't remember who did that to me. I hear Randy say I have to go but I will be back at lunch.  He said even though she is not awake I eat my lunch with her and talk about my day. I leaned over and pushed Lisa's hair back from her forehead. I lean my forehead against hers and whisper in her hear. Please, wake up because I need to hear your laughter, I need to feel your arms around me and your lips on mine. I then kissed her forehead turned around and walked away. 

My mind is restless, something was coming, something really bad. I couldn't stop the feeling it whatever it was wanted me.  I know my parents have kept things from my brother and myself because they would never talk about my dad's side of the family mush.  They would just say that there was a dark side to his family that went way back several generations. I stopped trying to fight my way out of the dark and must have gone back to sleep. I next heard my brother say it has been two months and she should have woken up by now. I  then heard the doctor say we do not know why she is not waking up but head trauma is something that can be nasty to deal with. He said she may never wake up. Mom screamed are you telling me that my daughter who did nothing to deserve this is going to be a vegetable? The doctor said not a vegetable her brain scan is good she just is like sleeping beauty. Her brain will let her wake up when it thinks it is time for her to wake up.  He then said I will keep you posted on any changes and left the room. 

I heard my dad say to mom not knowing I can hear them but I can't say anything. Should we call my family after all this time and ask for help? Mom said I don't know, I don't know if we should bring dark magic back into our lives. I was saying no, don't do it. Mom said you know Lisa would not approve of that and if she found out that we did it if we do it she will not talk to us.  Dad said let's not involve my family and let nature do its thing. I sighed to myself and said thank you moon goddess.  I got that feeling again that something bad was going to happen and I could not have been more right.  I tried to open my eyes or move a hand or finger but I couldn't. I felt a tear slide down my face and heard my mom yell for my dad. She is crying but she is waking up. She must hear us right? Dad wiped the tear from my eyes and begged me to fight and come back to them.  

The door to my room slammed open and I heard men's voices yelling we are under attack. It is Alpha Darwin's pack and they say they are here for their Luna. We need to take Lisa to the special medical wing and post guards around her. I felt my bed being rolled and heard my brothers yelling to make sure I was protected. I continued to try to move my body and open my eyes but couldn't. Then I heard them saying what the hell is Alpha Genes pack doing here and someone saying they are fighting with Alpha Dakota's pack. I then heard nothing for a long time. Then there was a banging on the door. Mom was being mine linked. She said something to Alpha Dakota's Luna my second mom that we are winning. She then said Alpha Dawin was killed. He pack are bowing down to Randy. Mom said Randy the boy who comes and spends all his time with Lisa killed Alpha Dawin. That means he is now the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack. 

Mom saw the door open and grandfather was standing there. He walked over to the bed and said you need to wake up now. You have slept long enough it is time to claim your rightful mate, your chosen mate time to bring peace to all the packs now.  I said open your eyes princess Lisa, Open your eyes now. My eyes flew open and I saw my mom yelling at grandfather.  I then felt my hand move and a ball of light appeared which lit up the room. Everyone stopped arguing and yelling and turned around and looked at me.  I just looked at my hand and screamed: "what the hell is a ball of light doing in my hand?" Grandfather started laughing, mother started crying and my two fathers and brothers started yelling she is awake, she is awake.