Chapter 12: Shen Tu Clan

Facing Guan Peng's subtle and brilliant palm strike. Li Fuchen rose up mid-air with his legs like a chaotic cyclone, his kicks pouring down at Guan Peng.

Cyclone Kick against Soft Flowing Palm!

Pop! Bang! Pow!

As palms and kicks were exchanged like aggressive torrents, dust started to build up in the surrounding.

Guan Peng and Li Fuchen both stepped back, no one had the upperhand in this exchange.

"Fifth rank Water Moon Technique!"

A radiant flash was seen in Li Fuchen's eyes.

His Cyclone Kick was at the completion stage, his foe's Soft Flowing Palm obviously wasn't at the same stage as his. His technique rank was the same as his own, yet Guan Peng's cultivation level was higher than his by one level.

"A 2 star bone frame is nothing much."

Li Fuchen gracefully floated back to the surface, emitting elegance in every movement.

"He actually withstood it..."

The sight of the a self-confident Li Fuchen brought revelation to the audience. Although they didn't expect him to fall with such grace, seeing that he actually did it, surprised them.

"To be able to block my Soft Flowing Palm, not bad at all. But how long can you continue this? Silked River!(a palm move)"Guan Peng's face twitched. With the activation of the fifth rank Water Moon Technique, his palm force brought about some gum-like moisture within the air wherever his palm cut through.

The Soft Flowing Palm was one of the Guan Can's mid-tier, yellow class palm arts. There was one time where Guan Yue used the Soft Flowing Palm to attack 4 Origin Realm experts together and got rid of them.

"Violent Storm!"(a kick move)

Li Fuchen's combat skills were heavily sharpened for the past few days. Against Guan Peng's palm strike, Li Fuchen revolved his form like a tornado, rising to the sky, then throwing it against Guan Peng. It felt as if the space around them was covered with shadowless kicks.

"Shit!"Guan Peng shouted. Li Fuchen's kicks seems to hold an advantage against the subtle characteristic of his Soft Flowing Palm. The gum-like moisture generated earlier was broken, causing anger to cloud Guan Peng's decisiveness.

Peng peng peng...

Guan Peng had no choice but to retreat again and again. Now both his arms were worn out.

Not caring for whether he was righteous or not, Guan Peng drew the steel sword by his waist and slashed at Li Fuchen.

Swish!

The edge of Li Fuchen's sleeve separated cleanly.

Guan Peng took over with his despicable lead and made use of the fact that Li Fuchen was unarmed to seriously wound him.

"How shameless can you get."

Still in mid air, Li Fuchen used an inhuman speed to draw his steel sword, then wielded the Shao Shang Sword Style to cleave at Guan Peng who was underneath him.

Clang!

Sparks were sent all over as Guan Peng raised his sword to defend, the force from Li Fuchen caused his knees to buckle.

Clink, clang, clank!

Using the force from the repel, Li Fuchen was back in the air. He brandished 5 strikes against Guan Peng's sword.

A mouthful of blood spilled as Guan Peng was kneeling under the pressure. His hair was scattered and face as white as a sheet.

"You dared to seek revenge for your sister with weak skills like this. You are just making a fool of yourself."Li Fuchen gave a heartless speech.