Chapter 11: Bone Frame

"I wonder what class this demon core belongs to?"

Demon cores are excessively expensive. A Class 1 low-tier demon core costs even more than a high grade energy crystals that goes for around 200-300 gold coins. Class 1 mid-tier cores are worth up to 500 gold coins, and a high-tier core can easily go for 1000 gold coins.

The sky was still bright, but Li Fuchen didn't stay and left the Misty Mountains.

***

Yunwu City...

After a day's work, Li Fuchen churned out another 500 gold coins in his pouch.

14 stalks of low-tier, yellow class herbs, and 3 stalks of mid-tier herbs. Sold for 75 gold coins.

15 beast pelts went for 40 gold coins.

But the highest value of them all was that dark green demon core, in fact, it was a Class 1 mid-tier core, sold at 420 gold coins, for a total of 535 gold coins.

With 535 gold coins on hand, Li Fuchen felt prideful as this was equivalent to 4 or 5 years of his allowance.

But of course, as his cultivation progressed, his allowance would increase

As a clan descendant under the age of 18, For those at the Qi Realm level of 1-3: 2 gold coins/month

Level 4: 5 gold coins/month

Level 5: 10 gold coins

Level 6: 20 gold coins

Doubling as the levels rises.

Coming to the Treasure shop, Li Fuchen went straight to the cabinet place within the depths of the shop.

"I want this blue gem ring."Li Fuchen cut the chase.

"Young master Fuchen, welcome." The staff didn't dare to look down on Li Fuchen, as even among the younger generations, those that could defeat Yang Qi were rare. With no accidents, Li Fuchen will surely be a man of prolific status within Yunwu City in the future, and no longer the prospectless inept.

Stepping out of the treasure shop, Li Fuchen couldn't help but frown.

Trouble truly followed one after another.

Impeding his way was a youth with broad shoulders and long legs. He had a tall nose bridge and a pair of unwavering eyes. Much like a falcon eyeing it's prey.

He was the brother of Guan Mei, Guan Peng. Second only to the absolute prodigy Guan Xue, at the age of 15 and already at the sixth level of the Qi Realm, but most importantly, he had a two star bone frame.

What was a Bone frame? It simply was an individual's innate essence.

With a good bone frame, cultivating would be much more efficient and it also came along with good perception.

For instance, if two practitioners were at the same cultivation level, yet one had a normal bone frame and the other a star grade bone frame. Then the one with the star grade bone frame would surpass the normal bone frame practitioner by a mile. In normal cases, star grade bone frame individuals would possess a better cultivation rank, thus the quality of one's bone frame determines one's perception as well.

Supposedly, without any special occurrences, breakthroughs to the Origin Realm is only possible for 2 star bone frame practitioners. It also meant, that without any accidents, Guan Peng's future achievement would at least be that of the Origin Realm. One must know within Yunwu City, Origin Realm experts can be counted with one hand, and half of them are located at the city lord's residence.