Chapter 4: Talent Restored

Lifting his eyelids, Li Fuchen indifferently said, "Li Yunhe, it could have been a usual joyful day for you."

He did not put Li Yunhe in his eyes. Even though Li Yunhe was at fifth level Qi Realm, strength was not the only thing to measure one's cultivation. Martial sense could allow one to overcome that difference easily.

"Stop your nonsense! Draw your sword!"Li Yunhe said while drawing his steel sword.

"As you wish."

Li Fuchen approached the training grounds and stood 5 meters apart from Li Yunhe.

"Li Fuchen, recently my Drifting Sword Style reached the novice stage (Not even sub-completion), let me use you as a guinea pig." With a sudden change in form, Li Yunhe's steel sword trotted out, smooth as water towards Li Fuchen.

Had it been half a month ago, Li Fuchen would never have been able to withstand Li Yunhe's Drifting Sword Style. But now, in the eyes of Li Fuchen, Li Yunhe's sword form was full of openings.

With a sway, Li Fuchen tactfully dodged the steel sword.

"How dare you." Li Yunhe went into a frenzy and started to increase his sword speed.

Even though his speed had increased, nothing was hitting Li Fuchen, it was as though he was dancing with the wind. Displaying an aura of skillfulness.

"This is impossible?"

Li Yunhe couldn't believe his eyes. With his face flushed, he compressed his qi and pushed the Drifting Sword Style to its limits.
But all was for naught.

"Li Yunhe, my turn to draw."

Immediately after speaking, the steel sword was drawn from his waist.

Dang!

Li Yunhe's sword fell out from his hand.

Pfff!

Fresh blood sprayed out, Li Yunhe scudded backwards. His clothes covering the chest area bursted and the shape of a palm was embedded on top.

"Li Yunhe lost?"

Only allowed on Creativenovels.com

At the training grounds, all the observers were dumbstruck.

"How is this possible? Half a month ago, Li Fuchen was not even Li Yunhe's match. Did his talent get restored during these two weeks?"

"Even if his talent returned, using half a month to surpass Li Yunhe, isn't that too exaggerated?"

A feeling of disbelief was in everyone's mind, everything was too surreal.

"Li Yunhe, in the past you were never my equal, even more so now. I hope you shape up."

With the sword back in his scabbard, Li Fuchen turned and left.

Not long after Li Fuchen left, the entire Li Clan had an outburst.
"Fuchen, is your talent back to before?"

At the dining table, Li Tianhan's voice was trembling. His mother Shen Yuyan, was looking at Li Fuchen with warm eyes.

"Dad, Mom, my talent was restored two weeks ago. I was planning to give you a surprise." Li Fuchen admitted honestly.

"Silly child, if your talent returned, why didn't you mention it sooner?" Seeing that Li Fuchen confessed, Li Tianhan was surprised yet felt contempt as well.

"Haha! In the end the heavens did not forsake you nor I, Li Tianhan."

Li Tianhan laughed heartily, the burden on his heart dissipated.