The move and random person with a fog horn

Word count: 756

Edited; April. 13. 2019

Pig latin explained at the end, but sorry my pig latin isn't that good!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I went to the car because they were waiting for me "let's hit the road!" Dad says and drives the car to wherever the 'Pink Palace'  is. I look over at my sister, she's more upset than me about the move "you okay?" I ask side hugging her. She fake smiles and says "I ate hay his tay ove may!" I nod in understanding "ame say." I agree with her, I'm gonna miss all my friends like... nevermind I forgot we argued because of the move. "We ill way be ine fay! On't day orry way" I say with a smile "and who knows, ou yay ould cay get a oyfriend bay!" I joke and playfully elbow her. She scoffs and says "yeah right" then we laugh and just continue talking in pig latin to get on mom and dads nerves.

See they don't know how to speak it, so when Coraline and I wanna say something we don't want them knowing we speak in pig latin. I put in my ear buds and listen to my music on my phone, I only have it because it was a gift from the orphanage from me finally leaving. I grown up there since as long as I could remember, but these guys adopted me a year ago, so now I keep the gifts, and the phone they all gave me. I just put my music on shuffle and hum to every song until one of the best songs come on (literally in Authors opinion) Life is fun, I start full on singing when that came on.

-time skip to when you guys get there-

I slowly walked out of the car and notice the place looks kinda run down, but it's still a new house. I just wish mom and dad could've asked if we wanted to move, but nope now we live all the way over here. "Okay bring in your stuff and then leave us alone" mom says and carries in her luggage, I grab my backpack by my feet and run inside to look for a room. Coraline just comes inside after me to probably pick a better room than me, I went into the first room I seen. It was the perfect size if you ask me, a window to look at the scenery in the back. Not to mention there's already a bed! "I found my room" I say to myself as I sit on the bed and open my bag and look at the gifts.

I got a stuffed animal of a panda from Gabe, a portrait of a pic all of us from Jack, and lastly a fair ticket from the fair we went to before I became a sister to Coraline. I put all the stuff on my bed and ran out of my room to see what room Coraline picked out, I couldn't find her, so I went outside to adventure, turns out that's where she went. One thing that I learned in the orphanage though, is to not trust the outside world too much, so right now I got a pocket knife with me. "Hey sis, where are we going?" I ask walking with her "to look for an old well, I heard there's one somewhere around here" she explained grabbing a stick from a bush and followed where it pointed.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed, after a minute of walking we hear a hiss, and a rock fell down by us, so we ran before we could find out what it was. When we finally stopped running I turned and see a black cat, when Coraline seen it though she screamed. "You scared me to death you mangy thing!... we're just looking for an old well, know it?" She asks the cat like it'll talk back, I looked around and noticed rainclouds starting to form. I kinda stopped listening to Coraline, but I heard a fog horn go off while the wind picked up. I looked and seen a dude on a bike and he starts coming towards us! Coraline screams and yells trying to hit him as I stay behind her.

"Stay away from us!" Dang gurl I can handle myself, she fell while trying to defend herself, he was still riding until he turned and looked towards us. I grab out my pocket knife and point it at him "back off!" I yell staying in front of Coraline. He looked kinda taken back, it's hard to tell from the mask, he lifted it up and it was...

Tbc

Okay I love the movie Coraline, and there isn't enough of these, so I thought 'why not?!' Okay for the pig latin.... "I hate this move!" "Same" "we will be fine! Don't worry" "and who knows, you could get a boyfriend!" Okay I'll update tomorrow, but as always I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood