Dear Diary

Book Title: Dear Diary

By: EmberMiller

Summary: Fifteen year old Pamela Wright doesn't have what you'd call a normal teenage life. Her mom is dead and her father practically hates her. Then a few students start to bully her and harass her and she thinks she's hopeless. Then Jonathan Kent comes back. He falls in love with Pam even though she's his childhood friend. But she keeps pushing him away because if he finds out about her secret. He will surely hate her. Just like everyone else.

Questions: 

1) I had two main inspirations to write this book. One was from a movie I watched about a year ago. It had a similar plot line but it did differ in many ways. Another inspiration was my own life. I'm still new to writing so I like to have a slight similarity between the characters and me.

2) I never had a special reason for the characters name. I was about to be named Pamela and I had a friend named Mariah. Micheal and Jonathan are names I really like.

3) All I ever really wanted was for people to read my book and like them but at the same time I want people to relate and understand it.

4) Yes, there have been roadblock while I was writing. The main problem was trying to make the pace of the story a bit faster but at the same time trying not to rush things.

5) I guess the genre would be teen fiction (if it is a genre).

6) I love reading so much different books which are by many authors. My top two favorites are John Green and Patrick Ness. I just love their creations and ability to make readers laugh and cry. I also adore the way that your attitudes change towards some characters. Other then them, I love every author that has wrote a book I've read and loved.