Reverse

Title: Reverse

By: Awesomeneer

Summary: Seventeen-year-old Kalen Summers isn't your normal teenager. Ever since she was ten, she was enrolled to The Hunting Academy far away from her home and from civilization. Every day is waking up at six am and to class by six thirty. The classes are fuelled by training and fighting to the highest level. Students are taught to protect themselves against the paranormal. Everything is normal until a death sparks campus. Who is behind it? Was it one of the students? Was it the corruptous world outside the campus? Everyone must defend themselves for their lives. After all, there still human.

Questions: 

1. I honestly don’t know... I have an obsessive love of the supernatural and I decided to put that in play. Honestly, I can’t believe how far I've come with the book.

 2. Well, when I was on Pocket writers, I started to get a feel of different genres and story lines. This one book that I read, jut lit up to me. The main character's name was Kalen and I just quickly fell in love with it.

 For Jace lovers, I have an intense love of TMI and he was perfect for the part. In my book, I have grown a ton on these characters

 3. Well, I hope for lots of reads and votes of course! But, my dream is to eventually publish a book and maybe this would be the one

 4. Yes! I can’t say that this book was written easily. As Reverse starts to end, I find it hard to put my mind in place for the second!

 5. I'd say Vampire/ paranormal/ werewolf

 6. Rick Riordan, Cassandra Claire, Pittacus Lore, Becca Fitzpatrick, Andrea Cremer , Lauren Kate, Micheal Grant and Kami Garcia plus MANY more