My Odd Life; How Did This Happen

Title: My Odd Life; How Did This Happen

By: TVD1DLMES13

Summary: Eleanor is 15.. her younger sister, Kasey is 13... when Eleanor's mother starts to throw out important things to Eleanor she packs up a few bags and leaves hoping to be able to reside in her best friend, Lydia for a while, but a few things go wrong, Lydia and her parents aren't home, where are they? Eleanor's sister goes missing? what is this strange boy named Anton Brown's secret? why does he save her? take her in? take care of her? what does he know? why does he live alone at 15? why does he act different on new and full moons? everything that happens just brings up new questions that Eleanor can't answer...

Questions:

1. My inspiration, it was really weird actually, I had just got done watch The Vampire diaries, it was late at night, I took my dog out, there was a light drizzle and it was warm out, and i started thinking of how I should write a book about supernatural stuff.. 

2. The reason I chose the name Eleanor was because I think its different, its not used a lot, the name Anton isn't used very much either.. And Kasey is the name of one of my closest friends, Carter is what my little sister would have been named if she was a boy.. And the other names are names of people I know.

 3. I hope to achieve getting over 10,000 votes and reads on Wattpad and in the writers community i hope to inspire more people my age to read and write for fun..

 4. Yes there has been road blocks.. i recently fell into a bad depression, i started to cut and think my life and everything i did was practically meaningless, so i put all my books on hold, and i never really felt like doing anything, i just sat at home and cut and cried, it got really horrible, it still is but writing seems to help a lot.

 5. I'd put it under paranormal young adult/adult fiction,

 6. The author(s) that inspired me to write was P.C and Kirsten Cast, they wrote the House Of Night books, that’s my favorite book series and they really inspired me to write.. I was just sitting there one day and I said "I wanna write a good book series like they did."