Nightmare

Book Title: Nightmare

 By: Aurora_Blaine

 Summary: When I was younger, everyone was afraid of me. I didn't know what was happening. I sat there as people refused to even help me. I was cursed, from my eyes to my voice. Even the devil, himself, can't contain me. I walk in the emptiness of my own life, not knowing where to go. I walked though something, the whiteness as a female voice keeps me company.

 I don't even know why they were afraid of me as I walked like a normal person... I had this curse on me, that I can only be free at the full moon. But that is a blessing to me. I don't like people. People don't like me. I was always this from the beginning every full moon...always...

 My master picked me up when I was a child. Raised me to know my own powers and people. He wasn't afraid of me. I was afraid of him. The moment my master saw me when we first met, he knew completely. I am fear. I am chaos. I am.....Nightmare.

 Questions: 

1. Ah, mostly my crazy imagination and music. You see, the things I write depends on the music I listen. If I listen to a slow, sad song, I will write a depressing scene.

 2. The names are mostly based on the characters' personality, power, or it may be made up on the top of my head.

 3. I hope to show that darkness is not evil. You see, black is bad and white is good, are all based on racism on our society. The thing is, I feel that we shouldn't judge color like that because they are nothing but hue. I want to show that light and darkness, are like different thinking. So maybe instead of judging if they're good or evil, we judge on how they think or react.

 4. Ah, qui ami. I sometimes have writer's block, I feel like the story is short. But either way, I always have trouble keeping on with the character's personality. I don't want the book to be too serious and at times, I want to give hints. I can guarantee you, if you even catch one hint you know more than just the book itself. But as an author, I do hide them very well.

5. I prefer my book as to be fantasy/fiction/adventure.

 6. None, ami. I honestly cannot read a book without skipping pages or going to the end. ^-^ This is why I wasn't meant to be a reader. But I do take some inspiration from shows I watched. One of them was "Black Butler". I admired their plot and their characters