The Assasin

Book title: The Assassin

 Author: Not_Machine_Washable

 Summary: Beware the assassin. She may fool you, she may tame you, she may even like you. But in the end, she will still kill you.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

 Locked deep in the dungeons of the kingdom of Helios...       

 ... There is a dark, dangerous creature.       

 They call her the Shadow Assassin. The most feared figure in all of the four kingdoms.        

 But she hides a secret that could destroy them all. She hides their fates and their deaths. She hides the downfall of their world.        

 A bored prince brings her out of prison, thinking her to be his entertainment, his amusement. But he is sorely mistaken.        

 This is not a child's tale. This is not a story. This is a tale as old as time about the treacheries and dangers of trusting somebody who has a heart colder than ice itself.

 Questions:

1) I read a series about an Assassin (Throne of Glass) that made me imagine and evolve the story for myself. It was based off that and a few other books that were melded together with personal experiences, my imagination and a few other combinations.

2) There aren't any particular reasons for my character names, but I tend to base my characters off characters that I've read about or people that I know.

3) I would love to (once I've finished it) end up publishing it. Really I just like reading comments and hearing reviews about it.

4) I tend to get inspired by whatever books I'm reading at the time, so if I'm reading crime I get into mystery and murder, or if I'm reading a utopia story my language changes, etc. Also, I never seem to have much time to write.

5) The Assassin is fantasy and paranormal.

6) My main inspirational authors are Cassandra Clare and Sarah Maas, and on Wattpad AuRevoirSimone and LanaSky. All of them have given me so many ideas and made my plot more interesting from me just reading their stories.