Eternities Grip

Book Title: Eternities Grip

 By: Natasha Seiler (TashiJean)

Summary: Riley is an angel of death from the Underworld, her job is to steal the souls of people that the ruler of the Underworld wishes to be dead. Riley is strong, quick and excellent at her job and nothing can stop her, or so she thought. Things start to change in Riley when she is sent to destroy the life of Zane Somers, the singer and one of the guitarists to the band Eternities Grip. Riley has a vision of what can only be the past and Zane makes appearances in these visions. As Riley refuses to kill Zane she find herself seeking guidance and assistance from Heaven and the archangels. But can Riley save Zane when her life is on the line and one mistake could kill her? A battle between Heaven and Hell, love and hate, life and death. Riley will find herself choosing the sides she never thought she would be able to choose.

 Questions:

1. I had a dream which gave me the inspiration to write Eternities Grip.

2. I didn't really have a special reasons for the characters names except for Riley. I judged wanted to have an interesting name for the main character.

3. I hope to achieve more readers on Wattpad. I tried to write an interesting book that would help me gain this achievement.

4. No, Eternities Grip is the only book I've written that I haven't had this problem.

5. Eternities Grip is a mixture of the genres paranormal and romance.

6. I'm inspired by Amanda Hocking, Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth.