Noctural Uprising

Book Title: Nocturnal Uprising

By: Elizabeth L0ve

Summary: They have always been among us, craving everything about our existence.  They have enslaved us, humiliated our kind. Every human life taken away means another one of them. I say we destroy them,  the way they have destroyed us. I will be your leader. I will lead the Nocturnal Uprising.

Questions:

1. My inspiration to this book was this one specific scene in a horror movie ( I can't recall the name) I was watching were the protagonist's friend is brutally murder and she watches the entire event helplessly. I had felt her loss, and I had to do something about it, so I wrote this story were it explores deaths that we as humans cannot stop.

2. I named the character names that sounded in my ears like what I picture their personalities in my head. Now, I named Theo based off Theo James because he's just simply what I would want Theo in the book to be like.

3. I hope to gain experience writing this story, maybe publish it one day. I also hope to give readers a story where they could shut down reality and enter this little word I am creating as I write.

4. There hasn't been any roadblocks, thank God :]

5. This book falls under the genre of dystopia, and fiction.

6. There are only two authors that are my inspiration, either for their imagination and persistence and they are Cassandra Clare and J.K Rowling.