Deeply Flawed

Title: Deeply Flawed

 By: ElizabethL0ve

Summary:

 Flawed. Murder. Dark. Daniel Verlac lives a life full of secrets that no one knows. Inside of his attractive physical appearance, there's the soul of a young man that has been marked by events that have shaped his personality. The secrets he hides has turned him cold, distant from what he would have been if his life had been different. Could someone so damage as him care again? Could someone so full of dark secrets like him be loved ? Daniel Verlac is deeply flawed.

Questions:

1. My inspiration for writing this book was simply my curiosity. I always have written from a female's perspective, and it seemed unfair that I have never tried switching the roles. So, I created Daniel Verlac (Dan) to be my first male protagonist.

2. Well, Daniel is a beautiful name, and the nickname Dan is just so fitting to his character. As for the name 'Brook', I have always loved it. It is an amazing name for a girl.

3. I hope to gain experience more as a writer by writing this book. I usually write horror, or sci-fiction. So, I hope to feel more familiar writing a dark romance. I would also, if the chance is given, publish it.

4. Nope, no roadblocks at all. Thank god for that :]

5. Dark romance, murder, action and fiction.

6. Oh, my inspirational authors are amazing. There are many, but two are my main ones. Cassandra Clare, author of the amazing TMI series and J.K Rowling. They are my idols when it comes to writing, always.