Elise

Book Title: Elise

By: truants

Summary:

Secrets. Everybody has them.

 But Elise Corrs has always had a habit of biting off more than she can chew.

Her peaceful life takes a turn for the worse when she bumps into an old friend at her new school; and their encounter sparked the tragic recollection of Andrew Lewis' death.

Stuck in her nightmare-ridden past, Elise has to reopen her old wounds to heal another, and she cleans up the gruesome goodbyes she's been trailing behind her for so long.

 Questions:

1. It was actually a mashup of two stories I've written before (deleted now, since the plot wasn't planned too well). I wanted to write something about defying stereotypes and diversity, uniqueness and all that. "Elise" was meant to be a themed short story, with snow being the main symbol throughout the whole story, but I decided to incorporate a few story ideas I've had into it since I can't focus on writing a story for each one.

 2. Nope, not really. I just thought that Elise would really fit the shy timid girl stereotype, maybe give her another reason to be insecure about herself.

 3. I'm aiming for something... I'm not sure revolutionary is the right word here, so let's just call it different. Firstly I wanted to introduce the idea of using physical and character traits that clash in character development. Then there's that part where feeling special is rarely a thing tackled in many teen fiction books on Wattpad.

 4. Several! I had to cut and add to the storyline to make it more realistic, as well as writer's block and school.

5. Teen Fiction/Romance

6. None that I can think of. I sorta started skiving from reading when. I started writing.