Chapter 89 - Dynamics

"Wait... No... No... This is... I mean... Really? No!... Really? Come on!" Lisa was surprised with all the information Chaeyoung gave her in a matter of minutes over the phone.

"Yeah, and you thought things were crazy up until this point in time, right?"

"And wait, she offered you to live with her?"

"Lisa, I don't know what to tell you... It seems to me that she moved on from you because... She immediately wanted to live with me!" Chaeyoung joked and they both started to laugh.

"So, when are you going to move in with her?" Lisa asked after they were done with their laughing session.

"Tonight! She offered to help and she also offered the help of her crew so yeah, my stuff will be going to her place this week and I'll be sending half of it back to Thailand to my family so that I don't have too many things in the dorm!"

"Oh right, the dorm... That's next week, right?"

"Yup. I told you, a lot of information..."

"I still can't believe it... Like... All of it.. Like wow! But Chaeng, congratulations! Sincerely - congratulations! Aaaaaa! Giving up your job like this and taking a risk this huge... I am more than proud! I don't even think there's a word for what I'm feeling right now, but... Yeah...." Lisa was beaming proudly as she spoke to Chaeyoung.

"Thank you, Lisa! I appreciate it! And it was your encouragement that gave me that extra push to do this so... Yeah, thank you!" Chaeyoung replied with a smile.

"Is it weird that Jisoo is in the same group with you?"

"Actually... No. I mean, like I already said, if you, her ex, can hang out with her without any problem, I don't see the problem as well... And I definitely saw what you meant - she is more humble now and she's definitely working on herself, which is already an improvement from the last time I saw her."

"Well I'm just glad that you two being in the group won't be a problem!" Lisa replied.

"Yeah, it won't!"

"And the other girls?"

"Well, from the looks of it - they all seem really friendly and I've already made a couple of new friends so... Yeah, they're really okay! Some of them have charm, some of them are good at either dancing, singing or rapping and you know... We will just have to find the right balance."

"Spoken like a true professional, I like it!" Lisa was again proud of Chaeyoung.

"Well, what can I say, my previous career prepared me for... well, some part of this, I guess hahaha" They both chuckled.

The conversation ended when Chaeyoung needed to go and meet up with Jennie so that they could help Chaeyoung pack and move her stuff to Jennie's apartment.

Looks like all the action is happening in Seoul right now... Well, there's two more months until I finish with my college and then I get to be a part of Seoul as well... Who knows what will happen with Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo up there... As long as they're okay with each other, I'm okay with the whole thing. Lisa mused as she continued to work on her Master's thesis.

Later that day, she got a call from Jennie:

"Hey there, sweet sauce!" Lisa greeted first, making Jennie giggle right from the beginning.

"Heeey... Uh... I have no food-related nickname for you!" Jennie awkwardly and cheerfully responded.

"That's alright, I know you'll think of something g-"

"BAGELisa!"

"...-ood... or not hahahaha" they both started to laugh.

"Seriously, "Bagelisa"? I mean, Jennie, wow...." Lisa just couldn't stop laughing and neither could Jennie.