Chapter 68 - Coco and Pura

Jennie politely asked the driver of the limousine to drive them across Seoul to a club where she liked to go out from time to time. She then took out her phone and wrote a quick message. She then put her phone back into her pocket and smiled at Lisa.

"This limousine will help us get to our next stop, Watson!" Jennie joked.

"Wow... Sherlock! A whole limousine to yourself!" Lisa was extremely impressed by what she saw when entering Jennie's limousine. The two were sitting in the backseat while on their sides, there were two bodyguards.

"Yeah, it is something, I was fascinated by it as well! It's got secret compartments for food, drinks, everything... It's even got a television set!"

"Huh, what, how, where?" Lisa was confused.

"Oh, just you wait. I've asked my manager if we could get something along with the television." Jennie then pushed a button on the side of the limousine as a whole television set appeared in front of them, slowly sliding from the ceiling of the limousine.

"Which dark magic made this happen? Where does it come from?" Lisa was amazed.

"Oh, it has a side compartment up there so it's basically on it's "back" before sliding down here... You know what I asked for when I saw it?"

"No, what?"

Jennie then asked politely for one of the bodyguards to stand up from his seat. She revealed a secret compartment under his seat and pulled out something Lisa couldn't quiet see at the beginning.

"No way!" She exclaimed as she finally saw what Jennie pulled up.

"Yup."

"How did you, when did you....?"

"Well, when I saw your post a while ago on Instagram, you were playing vintage Crash Team Racing... So I thought, hey, if I can have a television in here, why wouldn't I have Crash in here as well?" Jennie then plugged in a vintage PlayStation One set along with two controllers and gave one to Lisa.

"I'm... Wow... Me playing this game and posting it online made all of this happen?"

"Yup." Jennie replied with a huge grin on her face.

Jennie then asked the driver of the limousine politely to drive slower so that they could play the game as much as possible

Jennie then asked the driver of the limousine politely to drive slower so that they could play the game as much as possible. The driver agreed with a smile and turned on some music for them to enjoy which they liked. Jennie then received a text message, read it and smiled. She then looked at Lisa and said:

"So, Manoban... Are you ready to get your ass kicked?" Jennie joked.

"You wish Kim! Team Coco is going down, because Pura is here to stay!" Lisa chuckled and they both fully concentrated on the game as they were playing it.

While they were playing the game and having fun, they decided to talk as well:

"Seriously, how much did this TV set and everything else cost and how did you get this done?" Lisa asked.