Chapter 60 - "Something will change eventually..."

Jennie woke up with a hangover she did not expect. Ugh... Whiskey... It's so fun in the evening, and so awful in the morning! She thought to herself as she tried to get out of bed. Well, I really need to get going. I have to be in working order before noon. Today, there's going to be a lot of exercise.... I just hope my headache stops before that. At least I don't have to throw up, that's nice! Oh this bed is so warm!

Jennie soon stumbled out of bed because she knew she had to get ready for the rest of her day

Jennie soon stumbled out of bed because she knew she had to get ready for the rest of her day. Okay, where's the aspirin? Oh, there it is! This headache really needs to go away.

Her management called around noon to let her know she was going to the company's studio and gym so that she could rehearse and physically prepare for the mini-tour.

At the studio and gym, Jennie worked hard to be fully prepared for the tour. She was wasting no time and she listened to all of her trainers who were helping her out with her workout. During the afternoon she took a snack break and she ate a couple of bananas and drank some water.

Where is the trash can? I need to throw this away- OH MY I TALKED DRUNK TO LISA LAST NIGHT! Jennie remembered the conversation she had last night with Lisa and her eyes widened.

I can't believe I only now remembered it! Oh freaking... No... Wait... Did I say something compromising? Oh I sure hope I didn't! I wouldn't want to rush anything before I knew where I stand with my feelings. I have to recall the conversation, this can't be good.

She sat down in front of the trash can and thought about the conversation. I mean, we covered a lot, that I remember. We had a great talk.... And then there was that comfortable silence at the end aww.... Yeah... But I don't think I've said anything that would compromise the situation. I think we're good. Which is great, it gives me more time to see where I stand in this whole mess I call my "love life". Ugh! I probably bothered her with my Dowoon story... She didn't need to know that.... I mean, I don't mind her knowing that, but she wasn't probably interested in hearing that. And if I do have deeper feelings for Lisa, she will probably ignore them because she'll think I'm two-timing her with Dowoon... Ugh... What a mess... Well, at least I didn't compromise anything TOO much so far, so there's hope.... Jennie heavily mused as she got back to her workout session.

During the workout she would constantly think about Lisa and Dowoon. Why am I even thinking about this? Thinking won't do much... But... There's so much information that I have to rack up and process... Like, what if he's unfaithful once we start dating? What if I'm not sure what I want from him if we do start dating? And Lisa... I mean, where does she stand on this whole situation?

Then another realization hit Jennie.

Jisoo. Now I remember, she talked about her as well! She mentioned them meeting up today... Oh I wonder how that's going to pan out... But that is her personal life with her ex, so.... I guess she'll share it with me if she feels she has to or wants to. So I won't bother her with my curiosity. Does it bother me that she's meeting her? No, it's just a meeting. Would it bother me if they somehow got back together? I... Huh... Wow, Jennie, what a great question! Would it bother me though?