Chapter 79 - "Layoung"

Jennie was relaxing in a hotel in Osaka when she went through her phone and saw that she received a mail.

Oh, I wonder what this is about... Oh it's Lisa! The photos already? Wow, she really works quick, that photo agency really should be proud of her work!

She then read the little message Lisa left for her in the mail.

Awww... She blushed. She instantly felt her cheeks burn up. Whoa... This... This never happened. Me falling that fast for someone.... I know it's corny but... She really makes me feel special when she writes cute stuff like this. Jennie just couldn't stop smiling, she read the little message over and over again.

Amazing photos of an amazing performer... It's so simple, yet it means so much... It's not overblown, it's not full of cliche lines or anything.... Not that I would mind that coming from her, but this is just... She really knows how to put a lot of things into a simple line....

Jennie was lying on the couch, melting from reading the line over and over again while also looking at the photos.

I didn't expect anything less from Lisa. These are perfect. It's amazing how much talent she has for this kind of thing... Ah... But I do miss her now... Okay, I have to get away from those thoughts or else I'll get blue... And I can't get blue, there's a lot of things I need to work on now that I'm here in Japan...

Jennie then smiled and replied to Lisa's mail, writing:

Amazing photos by an amazing photographer :*

She then mused - Heh... I can be clever too! After that she turned on the TV to watch a movie so that it would help her to fall asleep, hoping that all of that would make her think less about Lisa so that she wouldn't feel sad about missing her.

I hope she's having a great time in Korea... When my tour ends and when everything stops to be so hectic, I can't wait to videocall her and just look at her small, squishy face hihi! She thought to herself before she closed her eyes. She was so tired from traveling that day that she immediately fell asleep.

Lisa however was in her room in the hotel, awake. She was waiting for Chaeyoung to arrive but was feeling sleepy a bit. Her phone vibrated and she saw that it was a mail from Jennie.

Oh, my poor baby is probably tired from her flight and she still managed to find the time to write me back... So adorable! She thought to herself before even opening the mail.

Wait... "My baby"? Whoa, I got there fast, didn't I? I can just hear Chaeyoung's voice screaming from this hotel window, going "WHIIIIIIPPED".... Oh Chaeng is even funny in my head hehe...

She then read Jennie's reply and melted the same way Jennie melted upon reading her mail.

I find it amazing that it took us this long to realize that we're actually pretty in sync with each other and that we think so alike... And we like a lot of the same things even though we've been brought up completely differently.... Now, some people believe in soulmates... I... I just like to enjoy reading these six little words by my bab-... Oh, there goes "whipped Lisa" again... Okay, let's get back on track... I just like to enjoy reading these six little words JENNIE wrote... Heh... I would definitely pamper her the first chance I get, so... "My baby" isn't really that much of a stretch haha.... Oh yeah.... Yup. Definitely whipped.

Lisa just had to admit to herself that she fell hard for Jennie and that these cute nicknames she was giving to her weren't anything unusual.

She'll probably be busy till the end of her tour so she probably won't be able to do videocalls... But that's okay, we've talked about it, I know her schedule will be packed... I really can't wait to be able to talk to her more, though...