Chapter 90 - A Determined Lisa and a Flustered Jennie

"I have no idea!"

"Nothing? Like, any idea would be good now, you know?"

"Uh.... I don't know... "Pink Bagels"?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh Lisa, you always make me laugh, thank you for that one."

Jennie and Lisa were having a phone conversation about the new name Jennie wanted to give to the group she was working on.

"Ah, well, at least I can do that, make you laugh hehe... But I'm really not sure what could the name of the group be... I mean, I like the concept of "pink" being a "soft" thing, if I can use that expression, and then you have the word "punk" being the... let's say, the opposite of that... So blending those two things together gives your group room to do different concepts and different ranges... So, whoever came up with the name had a good idea, it's just that..."

"It's just that "pink punk" just sounds awkward?"

"Agreed!" Lisa replied.

"But Lisa, what you said... About those two opposing concepts, "pink" and "punk"... That was... Wow, that was a great insight into things..." Jennie approved of the way Lisa was thinking.

"Thank you!" Lisa was proud of herself. Jennie always knows what to say to make my cheeks go red... Gahhh!

"But enough about that, I don't want to bother you with it anymore-"

"You're not bothering me!" Lisa defended.

"Hehe... Okay, but, I don't know, I guess the name change will eventually came... Maybe I shouldn't force it..."

"True, that sounds wise..." Lisa replied.

"Lisa... How are you? How is everything going? I want to hear about your day!" Jennie really wanted to listen to Lisa's voice because she found it very soothing and it relaxed her.

Lisa could talk about anything and I'd always want to listen to her voice.... Oh, wow....

She enjoyed hearing about Lisa's day and about Lisa's life in general at the moment - for the last couple of days they only communicated through texts due to the fact that they were both extremely busy, so this phone conversation really brightened their day a lot.

"...And that's basically it..." Lisa ended her monologue as Jennie eagerly listened. "Jennie, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh, wow, this sounds serious!" Jennie replied.

"It is."

"Okay... What is it?"

"I wanted you to know that I'm ready to move to Korea. This is my final decision, I am not in between places anymore in my head. I've already talked to my parents and they support my decision. The only thing is... I don't have a job, so I was wondering-"

"You're hired." Jennie deadpanned.

"Hahaha wait, what?"

"Whatever you were about to say - you're hired!" Jennie repeated.

"Oh wow!"

"I told you, my offer stands indefinitely... And yeah, wow! Lisa, this is great news aaaaaaa! I can't believe it! You're actually going to come here and live here!"

"Well... That's the other thing, I'm not sure where I would li-"

"You can move in with me" Jennie blurted out without thinking it through. She covered her mouth upon saying that.

I mean... Offering her the job I already offered before really isn't that big of a deal but this... Oh no, she'll think I'm rushing things... I think I'm rushing things! Stupid, stupid Jennie! Why did I open my mouth?