Chapter 7 - "Now, will you show me the photographs?"

"So!... Issues with the equipment?" Lisa said with a huge smile on her face, but extremely terrified of what would come out of Jennie's mouth. IF anything would come out of Jennie's mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Jennie replied as she turned her face and the upper half of her body towards Lisa. Looking at her body language, Lisa thought that Jennie was actually happy that they started a conversation. Jennie swiftly continued:

"But it's just a minor thing, Chanyeol's guitar string broke, he's going to get it. I think there's a music shop somewhere near here."

This was Lisa's chance for a proper introduction, a way of saying Hey, I'm not from around here, I actually flew in here from Thailand just to see you. I know that probably won't impress you since you're a star and a performer and I'm just a simple fangirl, but yet, I hope it will cause some sort of happy emotion knowing you have a dedicated fan from Thailand. Or not. Either way, I'm doing this!

"Oh, I... I wouldn't know where that is." Lisa stated calmly, letting Jennie talk so that she might take interest in her story. She probably doesn't care-

"Oh!" Jennie was a bit surprised by this, or at least that's the way Lisa read her face.

"Yeah, I'm actually not from Seoul."

"Oh really?" Jennie was excited a bit. "Where are you from, then?"

"I'm from Bangkok!" Lisa stated happily, with a hint of home pride. She was also feeling very nervous because this was the moment of truth. As soon as she said "Bangkok", she felt a bit nauseous, because she did not know if the fact that she flew all the way from there to Seoul would mean anything to Jennie. She felt pressure. For a really, really brief moment, there was a certain silence between the two. Jennie's eyes were wide open and she was staring at Lisa like she wasn't sure if she heard her right. So she asked:

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that? Did you just say Bangkok?" Jennie said with a huge smile and a higher pitch in her voice.

"Mhm!" Lisa nodded her head rapidly, still with a nervous smile on her face, not knowing what's going on.

"Oh my....! Come here, give me a hug!"

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. NO! NO! I'M DREAMING! I'm gonna wake up in my bed, I didn't pass the exam, I didn't get the ticke- OH MY JISOOS, I AM HUGGING JENNIE KIM! THIS IS HAPPENING! MY ARMS ARE AROUND HER BODY AND TOUCHING HER UPPER BACK AND HER ARMS ARE AROUND MY BACK... I KNOW HOW HUGS WORK BUT THIS IS.....

All of that was going through Lisa's head in the few seconds they were hugging. She felt really nervous but really happy at the same time. Jennie then asked for Lisa to join her at her table. They were sitting next to each other, but still not touching. There was a nervous but, obviously to them, positive kind of energy in the room now that they've met and hugged.

"I can't believe this! I was literally talking on the radio today about you!"

"About me? A girl you've never met?" Lisa said in a state of shock but ended that sentence with a nervous smile.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! What I meant was, they announced a couple of hours ago the list of countries from where the tickets were bought, and they said that one person was coming from Thailand! Is that you?"

"That's me!" Lisa responded with a more confident smile and even a chuckle.

"Oh my... come hug me again, please!" They hugged each other again. Lisa still felt the same nerves as she did when she hugged her for the first time. This is perfect. I don't want to let go. Give me at least a few more seconds.