Head Canons

hey guys! so this isn't a chapter, but I would like your help to send in head canons. this would help me in writing so that I'll have more ideas : )

you can write it in the comment section in this part, or ask it as a question on ask.fm/leatheshorty I think most of the headcanons if they are short, would be posted on ask.fm so check it out there. : ) the longer ones would be posted here.

any type of headcanon is accepted, although do note that I may not write what you have sent into me as 1. no time. 2. I am unable to?? idk I might not have the same idea as you.

eg of types of headcanons:

*your favourite phrases/quotes.*

please include the ship you want me to write on too. eg: Percabeth, frazel.. etc.

do note that I prefer writing percabeth too so if you give me a Percabeth headcanon there is a higher chance that it will be written.

you can also give me a paragraph of whatever you want me to write about

or even some cute fluff you have seen on tumblr/any social media website! : )

I will also be crediting you on either on wattpad (if I post it here) or on ask.fm!

ps: my exams have not ended yet, but I know I've been really slack on writing recently, and I would really like to continue writing : )

just continue sending in the headcanons because I am really bad at thinking of these kind of things as you can tell HAHAH : )