Percy and Annabeth (Ft. Chiron): Rhyming Names

short percy and annabeth one-shot.

CHIRON

Chiron had seen through every hero. The fallen and the successors. Hercules was one of the best. A bit arrogant, but had saved the world nonetheless.

Two heroes he enjoyed spying were Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Annabeth had always been his little princess, who would always be there for him. Percy, was just too loyal in Chiron's eyes. One day, Chiron knew that loyalty would bring him down. Unless he could save both the world and his friends.

He had noticed serveral campers calling Percy and Annabeth - together. Even if they just wanted to speak to Percy, they had the tendency to call both Percy and Annabeth. Maybe it was the fact that even if you called one of them, the other would automatically come too. It did rhyme for Chiron, though. Percy and Annabeth. Annabeth and Percy. Even their nicknames had a sound to it. Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl. Wise Girl and Seaweed Brain. It just automatically came off your tongue when you wanted to call Percy or Annabeth. You'd just have to say the other's name too.

It wasn't asked or said in camp that you had to call Percy when you called for Annabeth. It was just a natural thing. And Chiron thought that natural, was cute... Even if it took them five years to realise it.