Jason and Piper (Ft. Percy and Annabeth): Tape

disclaimer: me no own.

dedication: read_me_right because she asked for jiper. heh, this isn't actually jiper, more percabeth, but hope you enjoyed at least seeing some jiper in the beginning! i might write one real jiper fic if i had the inspiration though! looking at pictures now to give me inspiration....><

pairing: Jiper and Percabeth (because everything needs percabeth)

In between Lost Hero and Son of Neptune time period.

The quest had finally ended, and Piper could finally spend more time not running away from monsters. She was with her best friends Leo and Jason in the arena, getting ready to spar. Jason had been a natural - of course he already had his Roman training. As for Leo, not so much.

A storming Annabeth came in, rushing Leo to finish the Argo 2 as quickly as possible. Piper understood Annabeth's reaction. How could someone not be eager to see their boyfriend after a few months? Maybe it had only been a month, or less than that, but Piper could see that Annabeth wasn't her usual self.

"So, um, Jason, do you remember anything about your Roman camp?" Piper tried to ask calmly - she really hoped he didn't have a girlfriend there.

"I'm getting some memory back, everything would come back to me soon. I remember a few more friends I've been close to other than Reyna, Hazel and Dakota."

Piper's blood boiled. Reyna again. 

"Duuuuuudes! Chiron called you two to watch the campers' video. It's suppose to be a guide on an average demigod life. He probably won't be in there, so take the one titled: Guide to Sparring 101," Travis came in, along with his cheeky brother Connor.

Piper shrugged along with Jason as they headed down to the Big House.

His hand brushed across hers a few times, hinting that he probably wanted to hold it. Piper being Aphrodite's child, just grabbed his and held his hand. She didn't look at him, but she could feel that he was probably blushing.

The two of them stepped into the Big House, and Piper immediately took the disc Travis and Connor had recommended.

"Wonder what that's about." She heard Jason mutter under his breath. 

"Shhh, don't talk so loud!" Someone in the video told another person.

"And then up on Olympus..."

Jason and Piper couldn't hear much from the muffled background noise.

"You're not making this easy!"

"I am never going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain."

Piper caught on. At least she hoped that was what she had heard.

And then the two people kissed.

"That's... Annabeth," Jason croaked, his eyes nearly bulging out of the socket.

"Then, that must be Percy! Oh my gods Jason! Do you have any clue what -"

Before she could continue, Travis and Connor were standing in front of a white wall.

"Whaddup kids/teens! I'm Travis, and this is my brother Connor."

"If you found this tape or CD, yes we have both, it just means that you've got some big juicy gossip right here from Camp Half Blood."

It continued to roll on, having some Percy and Annabeth pictures from when they were twelve, to when they were sixteen. 

"Now kids, those two you just saw are worshipped at camp. They're really good at sword fighting, so let's just say, we had to add some of it in. And not because Chiron said he'd kill us."

A sword and a dagger clashed before the camera was zoomed out, and showed the faces. Honestly, Piper could have never imagined Annabeth with Percy. Percy had that bad boy feel, and Annabeth seemed like someone who would choose a brainy kid.

They kept slashing, ducking and even rolling. Jason looked impressed at Percy's moves. Piper knew that Annabeth was amazing with her dagger, but Percy seemed like he had the upper hand. Annabeth had hit her dagger against his skin multiple times, but nothing showed at all. No sign of blood, nothing.

At the same time, they did seem relax, as if they weren't really fighting.

Annabeth's dagger clattered onto the floor as Percy used a disarming technique.

"'Learnt it from the expert," he gave a toothy grin.

She grunted before approaching Percy steadily, and Percy knew what she was about to do - kiss him.

Piper sighed, just like a lovesick child of the love goddess.

Then, Percy was on his front flat on the floor with Annabeth's leg on his back.

"Never lose your concentration," she took off her foot and hauled Percy up.

The clip ended, and Piper and Jason sat there seeing what they had just seen. Annabeth actually being Annabeth.

But neither of them knew that Annabeth Chase was in the Big House too, seeing everything Jason and Piper had seen. And Annabeth wasn't angry at all, she was just missing her Seaweed Brain.

ps: guys, im really okay with you guys sending me in requests on what you want me to write as one shots!