Percy and Annabeth: Run.

Take her hand and run.

Percy and Annabeth dashed out of the dining room in the Argo. It wasn't something really... bad.

Honestly, it was hilarious. 

Percy and Annabeth raced together to Percy's room, locking it shut, before laughing in hysterics.

"You realise we have no food too, right?" Annabeth giggled.

"Duh, that's why I boiled some potatoes. Good ones of course," Percy chucked.

Annabeth took it and bit into the baked potato. Blue, just like something Percy would do. She didn't complain though, at least they had a proper dinner.

"Percy! Annabeth! Open up!" Many voices cried together, banging on Percy's door.

The two then dissolved in laughter again.

So, you must be wondering (at least I hope), why are they laughing? Where to begin... Let's start from the start.

"Percy!" Annabeth had dashed into Percy's room, taking her drawing pad with her. 

She wanted to do something fun instead of being stuck in her room. With Hedge seeing, she couldn't care. 

"Um tiwed," mumbled a sleepy Percy.

She ripped the pillow covering his face.

"Get up. Now."

"I want to sleeeep!" Percy had complained.

But Annabeth made Percy stay up. Until Leo barged in, of course.

"Guys, meeting room."

*

"Chase, Jackson. Were you guys in the same room?"

"I was sleeping." Percy told Hedge, "or at least trying to."

Annabeth pointed to her drawing pad.

"We're deciding on roles."

"I got cleaning duty with Frank," Hazel smiled.

"We were stuck with guard shifts," Piper pointed to Jason.

"So you guys have kitchen duty, now cook for us!" Jason had announced, leaving the room with the rest.

"So we have no input." Percy stared at everyone.

They nodded, and all left the room.

Percy stared at the menu the guys had written to make his life... simpler. 

 *

"We're not gonna cook, Seaweed Brain. We're giving them a sweet taste of revenge," Annabeth smirked at Percy.

Percy grinned. He knew exactly what Annabeth was talking about, and he wasn't afraid to get his revenge on his friends.

The food smelt nice, but honestly, it was inedible. The ice cream wasn't really ice cream, neither was the chicken and noodles. It was all a fake. 

"Guys, dinner!" Percy told them as he brought the food near them.

He realised Jason, Frank and Leo were starving from practicing, while Hazel and Piper seemed pretty tired too. 

"Dig in," Annabeth smiled.

He knew Annabeth was counting down.

"Jackson! Chase!" Jason screamed as he spat out the chicken.

Frank, who had dug into the ice cream raced to the toilet. As for Leo, Piper and Hazel, they were puking out the noodles. Even Coach Hedge was furious. But they didn't have enough time to finish calling them as Percy and Annabeth were already racing down the halls, laughing, together - holding hands.