Percy and Annabeth: Not Falling for the Drooling Boy

a/n: short percabeth fic.

disclaimer: me no own. 

The first time Annabeth Chase met Percy Jackson, she did not want to give him a second glance.

He had been drooling. 

He was a scrawny boy, short, with messy hair and had drool - making him look unappealing.

She definitely wouldn't have thought that after three years, she would fall for him. Because at that point, it didn't and never would have made sense. 

And when they went for a fake prom that winter, Annabeth didn't know Percy would want to dance with any other girl but her. But he did ask her which girl he should dance with. She had grumbled under her breath before replying, "me, Seaweed Brain."

And she never knew that she'd kiss him a year after either. 

And she would have never guessed that she'd be dating him after that - because that seemed highly impossible.

She had her mind made up - and her future set. She wasn't ready to be changing her plans for a boy, and definitely not that scrawny boy.

But years had passed, and Annabeth, thinking to herself, had decided. If she had really made the decision to shun him completely, her life wouldn't be where it was today. Having four wonderful kids and the best husband she could ever have. And she was glad, because no matter what the world threw at them, they had faced it - together.

And maybe she did eventually fall for the drooling boy and have four drooling babies. But they were all hers to admire and love.