Percy and Annabeth: 7 steps to marry Annabeth Chase

7 steps to marry Annabeth Chase - a guide by Percy Jackson.

Only applicable if your girlfriend (definitely not Annabeth Chase, as I am happy with her. Stop hitting me, Annabeth) has a funny sense of humour. Percy Jackson is not taking any complains if you tried to marry your girlfriend in the same manner, and she dissed you. 

- Percy Jackson

*

Step 1: Call her and invite her for Chinese - make sure she loves Chinese, and hopefully fortune cookies

"Hey Annabeth, you coming over tonight? Okay, see you then," Percy had dialed his girlfriend.

Step 2: Arrange it with the restaurant

"Yes, so I'd like my Chinese takeaway at eight."

Step 3: Bake

From a Chinese website, Percy had finally managed - oh who was he kidding, Sally made it. Sally made a blue fortune cookie for Percy. He had three made. One for Annabeth, and the other two for a reply.

Step 4: Make sure chivalry isn't dead - girls love guys who open doors for them (well some do)

He opened the door for Annabeth, as always.

They had a few movies before Annabeth wanted to eat.

"I ordered Chinese, hope it's okay with you," Percy informed Annabeth.

"Sure," she replied, munching on some snacks.

Step 5: Eat the food - simplest thing ever

"I love the noodles from this place, we should buy it more often," Annabeth told Percy.

"Totally."

Step 6: Don't forget the fortune cookies - pretty hard if you have a memory of a goldfish

"Hey, look, we have blue fortune cookies!" Percy took the fortune cookies out of the bag.

"Aren't we suppose to have only two?"

"Maybe they gave us one extra," Percy replied, trying to act cool.

He was really nervous now. 

"For you," He told Annabeth, handing her the heaviest fortune cookie.

"Seems pretty heavy..."

"Maybe you have a really good fortune," Percy told her.

She cracked it open. Her eyes started to glisten, probably tears of joy - hopefully.

"Here, two fortune cookies for you to give me," Percy told her handing her two.

Step 7: Never forget humour - girls love humour

"The first one is: propose another day, and the second one is: yes, I want you to be my husband - like right now."

She handed him the second one, and Percy gladly opened it. 

She kissed him, but his happiness wavered when she opened the first fortune cookie to eat.

It didn't say "propose another day", it had also said "yes, I want you to be my husband - like right now."

"Percy?" She giggled as she unraveled the paper.

"Eh, I guess I knew you'd marry me today!"

She wasn't angry - thank the gods. She was laughing in hysterics, and even told all her friends about it. Jason and Leo couldn't help commenting a thousand times on it. As for Frank, he wouldn't dare say anything.