Thirteen

All I have been doing is eating chocolate and listening to depressing songs, I am now having a 2 decade quarter life crisis, lol okay back to the story

--

"Just give her time," I could hear James's voice muffled, but I could hear many noises, one especially in the back of my head. It was a strong voice that had a low tone, but it was still a female voice, no matter how tight I hugged James the voice didn't go.

It was muffled words and I couldn't make out exactly what the voice was saying, but as long as the voice stayed, my shivering continued.

"God put some clothes on you don't need to scare her she's already scared,"

Warm. Drink. Kill. Blood. Water. Eat. Kill. Blood

I felt something against my lip, something pointy, my face leaned against James's neck against its own will before I felt a hand on my shoulder and it all disappeared. The voice disappeared and stopped shivering, it was like the wind stopped blowing and I looked up.

A new pair of longer arms wrapped around me and the scent calmed me down, father. His grey eyes tinkled at me and looking at them reminded me of a storm in the sea, immediately making me drowsy.

"What happened?" he asked. 

James brushed a strand of my hair out of my face and the surroundings started to get dark.  But I didn't want to sleep, it was still sun time.

"She got attacked," he whispered incredibly soft and it was hard to hear him over my own breathing. "Her siren defended her but her energy has depleted," 

There was a low growl from father and I could feel his chest rumbling sending me alert again, what happened? Father bent down kissing my forehead and I realized there was a softer noise coming from me and it slowly died down.  

There was another angry noise and I opened my eyes seeing someone walk towards us.

"Really Draven? I'm her father,"

"I can't help it, it's my damn wolf!"

"Pup," whispered James before there was a lot of shouting, but by then I had closed my eyes leaning into my father's warmth.

*

I started to feel warm, the cloth I was wearing burning my skin as I opened my eyes. I looked up at a light cream ceiling and turned my head, where was I?

"Father?" I asked sitting up not recognizing the jumper that was over my clothes. 

It was too many.

I frowned pushing my hair away from my shoulders and lifting up the jumper. It was big and smelt different, a bit like the ocean but something else. I lifted my arms trying to pull it over but my hair got caught making it hard.

I tightened my teeth against each other feeling some of my strands getting tugged in odd directions, a pain in my scalp.

I pulled harder slipping off something soft and landing on something hard, my head banging against the ground.

I blinked staying in my position as I heard the door open.

"Is everything o-," 

That wasn't James. I felt arms around me lifting me up, a small tingle starting at my wrist and carrying up to my shoulder before it disappeared. 

The jumper was pulled off and I could finally breathe as I pushed all the hair away from my face.

"Are you okay, did you get hurt?" I leaned back as he tried to touch me and he froze. His eyebrows knotted at me as his green eyes stared directly into mine, "I won't hurt you," but his tone didn't sound as friendly as fathers making me lean back more.