Twenty-Five

Don't worry I did not forget about this story, Ive just been really busy , so there will be slow replies but this story will 100% be finished don't fret I won't ever leave a story hanging. This is such a short update but I just wanted something up.

He didn't move.

So I poked him again, "Draven?" I whispered quietly. Why was he ignoring me like James was. I frowned, I didn't like it when they ignored me, "Dra?"I poked him again. He was just staring out into the water.

I leaned back, if he wasn't going to talk to me, I was going to go-I paused. Was he breathing? I leaned over again, leaning so close I could smell the distinctive smell of ocean on him, why did he smell like that? But I could also  hear the soft breathes he had, almost in sync with the water. I frowned leaning over so I could stare at him in the eyes and poked his cheek, nothing.

"This isn't funny." James would sometimes play games when he pretended he was 'dead' to avoid doing somethings father told him, but I didn't tell Draven anything. 

I sat back at my spot frowning looking into the water and then back at Draven, a small smile coming onto my face, well, if he wasn't going to do anything. There was only one thing I could do, push him in.

I smiled leaning over, "Last chance," I said and waiting for a few seconds but nothing, so placing both my hands on his hard back, I gave him a shove. It wasn't as easy as I thought, I thought he would be lighter than what I was expecting, but no, he was heavy.

With a little bit of struggle, but not a lot, I got him into the water and the water splashed as it engulfed his body and surrounded it and I waited for him to splash or break out of his whatever was happening but nothing happened.

His body just disappeared under the water.

"Uh-oh."

My heart skipped a beat and I bent down to the waters level, "Draven?" I asked. There was no reply yet again. I looked around, it was pretty dark and I couldn't see anyone, so I got ready to change and find him when I heard the noise and leapt back as a head came out of the water.

"Holy fuck,"

"Draven!"

He coughed, but there was something more growly about his cough as he came to the water shaking his head saying more words under his breathe, his hands on the bank lifting himself up like some majestic animal and sitting on the bench.

"Did I faint?" He asked looking at me and I paused. I was expecting him to yell at me for pushing him in, I slowly shook my head.

"I pushed you."

"Weird because I swear I fainted, I don't faint though, but I can't remember how i go-wait what?" he turned to loo at me and his bright green eyes distracted me. There was a strand of wet hair on his forehead that I wanted to move, it was really annoying me. The rest of his hair sat well, just that, one, stand.

"You pushed me?" he asked and I broke out of my own trance, and nodded, "Yeah, you were just sitting there staring off into the distance so I pushed you," I smiled.

Now that I think about it, it was pretty funny. I'm sure Seamore thought it was funny, even though the lips of Draven's mouth turned upside down, I don't think he thought it was funny. But it was.

A bit.

"It was like you were in a trance." I said staring at that strand, can he just please move that strand. I signalled to him to move it but he just stared at me, "What trance?" he asked as he watched my hands, didn't he get what I was trying to tell him?

"What was I doing before?"  He asked confused, there was something hazy about his eyes that I didn't understand, "What?" He asked and I sighed dropping my hands.

"Stay still," I told him as I leaned over to do it myself, this boy just didn't know what to do. I leaned over with one hand on the ground balancing me as I reached to wipe the strand out of his hair. It wouldn't budge very easy, it was like a stubborn fish. Brushing my fingers over his forehead again I pushed it away and nodded, "There," I said happy.

Now that annoying strand wasn't bothering me anymore.

I leaned back to sit down, but his hand around my wrist stopped me and I looked down, why was he holding my wrist?

"Thelea."

And there was something really dark about his eyes. 

Sorry I know it's short but it's just to say "I'm ALIVE NOT DEAD," and I knew an authors note would just be upsetting, so I thought why not a authors note and a  bit of the next chapter. I truly am story for taking fucking shitload of time, I don't deserve to make you all wait like that. Jut keep spamming me to update, really, they make me feel bad enough and get on, once I stop getting spam i sort of forget about it and get too consumed into my family life. 

Instagram: Imsooverpolice (the latest picture on there, reminds me of Thelea, cause of the water and how amazing it looks!)